Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minecraft thread

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:03 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

minecraft needs kirino

102Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I'm sure you could always make a Kirino skin if you're good with that sort of thing.

I'm not, so I just use a Rita (from Tales of Vesperia) one that I found.

103Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:20 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lol, I was wandering around, and I found some dude's house that was underwanter. Idk whose that is.

104Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:23 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

There's another guy by your place as well, a bit closer to spawn but still really close.

I only know this because I accidentally found your house while traveling to mine from spawn.

105Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

my new one? This dude's house was a bit farther out.

I wasn't planning on building it that close to spawn. I just walked a bit out from my original house and thought it looked like a good spot.

106Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:57 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yes yes.
I know but there was another one kinda close to yours.
If you look on dynamap it's about 100 blocks to the east.

107Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:56 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm trying to remember.

Oh, I downloaded that world with Himeji Castle. First off, they made it in Creative mode, second, you make a giant castle, but then you only have the bottom floor accessible, wtf is up with that?

108Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh god pls no.
The debates over whether big builds are impressive if they were built in creative have been going on since Alpha.
My opinion on the subject is yeah, things built in survival are a bit more impressive, but things in creative can be just as if not more impressive. The fact that they didn't want to go though the repetitive task of mining one million cobblestone blocks shouldn't take away from the build, imo.

Maybe they never finished the upper floors. Maybe it's either still a WIP, or they dropped it because they got bored and wanted to do something else.

109Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It looks completed, they just cut off access to the higher floors in the main castle, and some of the towers have no access to the inside of them.

110Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:21 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh. Then maybe they just forgot or something.

111Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:27 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Minecraft thread - Page 5 1ES2M

Missed it. Barely.

112Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

What's special about elite?

113Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:26 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

1,337 hours

114Minecraft thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

oh, I missed that part

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum