Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Migrate to new forum.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Migrate to new forum. Empty Migrate to new forum. Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Okie dokie guys. I redid new MTB to be bright, shining, and so far, free from bugs. If you guys want to continue our community, I highly advise you move to the new host. If you don't, it was nice knowing you.

Sadly we have to start everything over, but the good news is, you can try and beat my post count (mwahaha)

Join the new MTB at: http://musictalkboard.icyboards.net/

The moderators will be the same here, so that means Mosca needs to register there so he can become a mod again.

Idk when I'll close this MTB, but it will happen in the next couple of weeks.

2Migrate to new forum. Empty Re: Migrate to new forum. Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

What do you mean close this?

I really don't like the new place, it's too clustered Sad

3Migrate to new forum. Empty Re: Migrate to new forum. Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You'll get used to it.

I do prefer their support, and allows me to export the database, so when we do move to a new software, we don't have to start over again.

I'll see that when I close this MTB by restricting posting, I hope you guys can still log in and use the chatbox here.

4Migrate to new forum. Empty Re: Migrate to new forum. Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

k, cool

the chatbox there is really annoying though, wtf is this this sighing up?

5Migrate to new forum. Empty Re: Migrate to new forum. Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You don't have to, I don't like it either. I'll see what I can do with the other one.

Fuck, I should re-add the shoutbox/spambox.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum