Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a 'newb' and I need recs.

+2
Grungie
The Empyrean
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:58 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

some loser wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:shit

Yes, emulate. "ISHYGDDT", "lel", etc. Those originated on 4chan. Unless you got them from Reddit. Which is waaay worse. 4chan =/= /mu/

Oh wait, is this that game where people one one forum pretend to act superior to posters on other forums?

I assumed you didn't add Death Grips because you disliked them. Which would be pretty fucking stupid considering you mentioned liking them about a week ago. I assumed wrong, whatever. It sure would be, and was.

Again, you called me condescending?
"Because that entire forum is watching me post right here to see how they feel about my posts, to see if my tastes "please" them, right?"
I guess if mocking you by showing how stupid your allegations are is condescending, I sure am condescending.

52I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You guys cut it out before I start issuing out warnings.

53I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:06 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:You guys cut it out before I start issuing out warnings.
It seems that you can't cope with the tiniest instance of conflict on your forum.

54I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

This is a recommendation thread, there really shouldn't be a need for a conflict in this thread.

55I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:I sure am condescending.

Finally, something we can agree on. I noticed the "some loser" quote. Classy.

56I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:This is a recommendation thread, there really shouldn't be a need for a conflict in this thread.
Anywhere musical tastes could clash there's a possibility for 'conflict'.

It's not like it's a bad thing. It brings activity, if nothing else.
I sure am condescending.
And I think I can live with that peacefully.

57I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:22 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:
Grungie wrote:This is a recommendation thread, there really shouldn't be a need for a conflict in this thread.
Anywhere musical tastes could clash there's a possibility for 'conflict'.

I'll agree with that too.

58I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Stop being gay.

59I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Hey Grungie, can I have a custom user title?

60I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

nastyn8 wrote:Hey Grungie, can I have a custom user title?

You're not a mod, so you don't get one.

61I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:

you could make him his own usergroup. take a page from UG Mafia and make him the PINK USERNAME OF SHAME

62I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:

Mosca had Sexy Coffee Guy before he was a mod. You can just make it AFIFan99 or ChloeMoretzFan4Lyfe.

63I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

nastyn8 wrote:Mosca had Sexy Coffee Guy before he was a mod. You can just make it AFIFan99 or ChloeMoretzFan4Lyfe.

Actually that wasn't his usertitle. Me and Debbie started dubbing him Sexy Coffee Guy and I added that as his title like a week after he was a mod.

64I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:38 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:Mosca had Sexy Coffee Guy before he was a mod. You can just make it AFIFan99 or ChloeMoretzFan4Lyfe.

Actually that wasn't his usertitle. Me and Debbie started dubbing him Sexy Coffee Guy and I added that as his title like a week after he was a mod.

Lame. I'll take the Pink username of shame.

65I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:44 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

grungie the hexadecimal colour code is [#0FF0CC].
do ittttt

66I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:grungie the hexadecimal colour code is [#0FF0CC].
do ittttt

That's giving me a baby blue

67I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

My bad, it's #FF00CC

68I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

omg Laughing

69I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

He has no special permissions, he's just pink.

70I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:51 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Swag

71I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Though his color is a bit too close to Debbie's Global Mod colors.

72I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:Though his color is a bit too close to Debbie's Global Mod colors.

Nah. I think it'll be fine.

73I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:Though his color is a bit too close to Debbie's Global Mod colors.
if yr colorblind

74I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Asian eyes have a hard time differentiating between those sorts of things.

75I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a 'newb' and I need recs. Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

If it wasn't for us, Insty wouldn't have a waifu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum