Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing now?

+7
kuma-kid
Hotspot
sleestaks
Elseb1990
Naiwen
debbie
Grungie
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

How far are you in FFV?

27What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:54 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That's a lot of games >_>
I can't play more than like 2 at a time.

I plan to continue Skyward Sword today if I can find batteries for my wiimote.

28What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:55 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

My list of unfinished games that I still inch through is prolly about the same, if not worse.

29What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:06 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

My list of unfinished games also has quite a few on it, but I don't plan on completing all of them or anything.

30What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

What is the point in having all the consoles?

31What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:12 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

There isn't one.
3DS, Wii (Wii U now), and a gaming PC are all you need.

32What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:14 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I can almost see the point in maybe one console and PC, but that's it. Anything more than that is really taking it too far.

33What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:24 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

debbie wrote:What is the point in having all the consoles?

So you can play all the games.

Cool

What if I still keep all of my previous consoles that I've bought over the years?

34What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:34 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Why do you keep buying new ones?

35What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

New additions to games come out.

Lrn2video games

36What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I play the good old games whenever i play video games.

What are you playing now? - Page 2 Crashdance

What are you playing now? - Page 2 913966_16971_front

What are you playing now? - Page 2 Desperados_box_cover_design

And Diablo 2.

I'm not that much of a gamer anyway What are you playing now? - Page 2 3392635135

37What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie wrote:New additions to games come out.

Lrn2video games

I don't play video games, I just watch them. It's a spectator sport for me because I lack that co-ordination. Tried playing racing games on PC, it stressed me the fuck out so I stopped to the disappointment of my man.

We've come to an agreement - I play bass and he plays PC games. No more trying to get me to play with him.

38What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

You'd probs like Minecraft, Debs.
It's really chill and you basically just do w/e you want.

39What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

She might stress out with getting killed by mobs, unless she plays on peaceful or creative mode.

40What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:55 pm

kuma-kid

kuma-kid
New User

whoops i've been gone for a few weeks!

@grungie i'm not super far. i don't remember the name of the town i'm in but it's the one with the firs crystal. i'm at the doorstep of that boss, but i'm grinding before i go in... just cuz i can.

@debbie honestly, i find playing full on games on the computer more stressful than playing on a console. it defs takes a lot more coordination. imo at least. on my pc i have minecraft which is pretty low key especially since i play creative (a playing mode pretty much let's me build and take down the world however i want to).

i can't run any decent games on my computer... it's REALLY shitty. i legit have to run a game booster to play minecraft.

also hoping to add skyrim to my bucket of unfinished games this month. maybe today. have to see if there will be money left over from christmas shopping :]

http://kuma-the-kid.tumblr.com/

41What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That reminds me, one of these days, I need to buy Skyrim.

42What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:28 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

You really do.
It's a very good game.

43What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

My only reasoning at the moment is cuz it's 'spensive, though that's not going to make sense when I buy Studio Ghibli's Ni no Kuni in January.

44What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Wiat till Saturday. When the Apocalypse is upon us you can just loot the game. Expensive problem solved.

45What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'll probably be watching this drunk british guy get naked on Tinychat and climb out of his window.

46What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Me too, i hope.

47What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Halo 4
Skyrim
Fable III
about to start playing through the original FarCry again

48What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:19 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I don't think I ever finished Fable 3.
I got right up to the end and stopped playing.

I found it had some really bad framerate issues on Xbox 360, though.
Made it almost unplayable at times.
Definitely screwed up Lute Hero, which made me so much cash near the beginning of the game.

49What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I never finished it either. Me and one of my friends both got Xboxes for xmas last year, and it came free with both. We played for like 2 weeks straight and stopped. We started playing it again like last week. It is still really fun.

50What are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh cool.
The Fable games are really fun.
Lucky you got Fable 3, because the multiplayer in 2 was pretty bad.

I used to be one of those losers that hated Fable 2 when it came out because I had played the shit out of Fable 1 beforehand, and it felt like they completely dumbed it down.
Really they did, and an HD update of the first would be much appreciated, but the 2nd isn't bad if you don't have those expectations of it.

The only bad thing is if you make a female character, by the end you're going to be a huge she-hulk with veins all over and shit. Gross.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum