Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing now?

+7
kuma-kid
Hotspot
sleestaks
Elseb1990
Naiwen
debbie
Grungie
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I might have to get the first two Fable games eventually. Old Xbox games are realllllllly fun. Before I had a 360, I had an Xbox original for several years, so I have Halo 2, FarCry, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, and various other awesome games.

52What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:36 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Old Xbox games are really only fun if you've played them before and enjoyed them >_>

They're old enough to be gross and standard definition, but still new enough to not be N64-tier fun.

Tho I guess they might be to you, since you're young and the original Xbox was probably your first console.

53What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:44 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Nope. Had several consoles before the Xbox. I probably spent the most amount of time playing that Xbox tho.

54What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I missed out on the Original Xbox, I did play it at friends' house with that monstrosity of a controller.

55What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That controller was awful.

Weird how they had such a bad controller with the original xbox, and now with the Xbox 360 they have the single best controller out there.
For my hands at least.
Perfect weight and layout and feel, just a subpar directional pad.

56What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Lol yeah. Those controllers were awful.

57What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Two people. Stereotype confirmed.

58What are you playing now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing now? Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

inst wrote:That controller was awful.

Weird how they had such a bad controller with the original xbox, and now with the Xbox 360 they have the single best controller out there.
For my hands at least.
Perfect weight and layout and feel, just a subpar directional pad.

Idk, I still like the PS3 controller which is pretty much just the PS2 controller with a home button.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum