Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Коммунистическая партия!

+9
nastyn8
JoelCarli
Obair
WCPhils
moscaespañol
Grungie
inst
Flying Spaghetti Monster
debbie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 38]

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
Grungie wrote:Jews, aka Adam,

apartheid

I'm not jewish you dildo

You are whether you like it or not. Jewish can be both a race and a religion thing. Even though you are not Jewish (reeligiously) you are still Jewish (race)...

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

He could be neither.

I hate how my brother thinks Muslim is a race/ethnicity.

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

No he is.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Well if he's ethnically Jewish, then it's correct for me to refer to him as Jew.

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Exactly.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Like my ethnicity is Super Emperor Dictator King, soon I will gain the title of Sultan.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:
Grungie wrote:Jews, aka Adam,

apartheid

I'm not jewish you dildo

You are whether you like it or not. Jewish can be both a race and a religion thing. Even though you are not Jewish (reeligiously) you are still Jewish (race)...

Eh... no.

Judaism is not a race, it's a religion.
And until someone finds the "jew gene" i'm right.

I'm Israeli, which doesn't mean jewish.

Now stop calling me jewish, it shows alot of ignorance.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Eh... no.

Judaism is not a race, it's a religion.
And until someone finds the "jew gene" i'm right.

I'm Israeli, which doesn't mean jewish.

Now stop calling me jewish, it shows alot of ignorance.

You're right, Judaism isn't a race, but Jews are a race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

Also Jews are an ethnoreligious group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnoreligious_group

I think I found your "jew gene"

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Adam, its not offensive. It's like someone calling em Dutch. I'm not Dutch, hell I've never even been to Netherland, but I'm Dutch. The predominant race is Isreal is Jewish.

Sorry for you, it might not be called a "jew-gene" but genetically you are a jew... I can get your DNA and run it through the genebank reserve I can prove it to you.

For in case you doubt me, I'm a geneticist...

edit: or be like Grungie and wiki the shit out of it.

Last edited by debbie on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Whatever, it just bothers me when you call me jewish, so can you please stop?

That's all i'm asking

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

OK, I'll stop.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:Whatever, it just bothers me when you call me jewish, so can you please stop?

That's all i'm asking

Well I pointed out the Jew gene, so unless your family is not Jewish, you would technically be a Jew.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

*sigh*...

No one in my family is Jewish for all i know, but does it really matter?

If a black guy would ask you to stop calling him black every time you talk to him would you be a dick and keep doing it?

It doesn't really offend me, just bothers me.
You're not being offensive, just a dick.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:*sigh*...

No one in my family is Jewish for all i know, but does it really matter?

Well you were denying a Jew gene existed and I pointed out it does exist. That was really my point.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

>Totally ignores the rest of the post which actually had the point

Your UG side is taking over you man

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

My only point was to tell you that Jews were a race since you said there wasn't a Jew gene. It really had nothing to do with your problem.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I still disagree, but i'm not gonna argue or debate.

So can you just stop with it please?

all i asked man, all i asked

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:I still disagree, but i'm not gonna argue or debate.

Well this isn't a topic that's really debatable. It's not like we're arguing if guns should be legal or not. It's more of X is the answer, here's the facts. /story. Like arguing if New York is a state or not.

So can you just stop with it please?

I will, but I still want you to read those links.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:>give source to evidence
>still disagrees

wat

Israel has many different of "races" (for lack of a better word).
Alot of people look arabic because they come from arabic and other middle eastern heritages, alot of people are caucasians and they come from European heritages, most of the black people in Israel and Ethiopians, etc.

And over all, most people here are jewish and are very racist towards the "kind" of jews.

Which is why i disagree when you say jews are a race.

Grungie wrote:I will, but I still want you to read those links.

Thank you.

And i read some of it, it wasn't very new to me, they teach alot about the history of jews here in schools.

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

debbie wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
debbie wrote:It's just an apple purée? That's lame...
So's apartheid.

lol. oh gawd, I hate being blamed for everyting that goes wrong in this country just because I'm white. It ended when I was 6 so I didn't really even know about it. Failing school sysem - blame apartheid. Ppl having less than before, which was basically nothing - blame apartheid. You mom is a hooker - blame apartheid.

ssdd
Struck a bit of a nerve, didn't I?

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:Israel has many different of "races" (for lack of a better word).
Alot of people look arabic because they come from arabic and other middle eastern heritages, alot of people are caucasians and they come from European heritages, most of the black people in Israel and Ethiopians, etc.

And over all, most people here are jewish and are very racist towards the "kind" of jews.

Which is why i disagree when you say jews are a race.

I'm not denying that you can be other ethnicities and live in Israel and that doesn't make you Jewish. I you can also not be ethnically Jewish but practice Judaism. I also know that because you live in Israel, you are not a Jew, but you have to realize that Jews are an ethnoreligious group which means there is a Jewish race.

We have Jewish ethnic divisions and genetic studies along with the other links I posted that solidify this fact. Whether you want to accept it or not, there is a Jewish race. This isn't something that's up for opinion, it's not like we're discussing politics and religion here which deals with interpretation. We have evidence stating this is a fact, that's really the end of the story, and you have to accept it as a fact. It's like you're saying blue is not a color.

Also when you mentioned there's racism towards other types of Jews, you can have racism within said race. Just look at Eastern Europe, you have various people who are all Slavic, but they have conflicts between the different Slavic divisions. For example, the Croats and Slovakians hate each other, but they are both Slavic.

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

moscaespañol wrote:
debbie wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
debbie wrote:It's just an apple purée? That's lame...
So's apartheid.

lol. oh gawd, I hate being blamed for everyting that goes wrong in this country just because I'm white. It ended when I was 6 so I didn't really even know about it. Failing school sysem - blame apartheid. Ppl having less than before, which was basically nothing - blame apartheid. You mom is a hooker - blame apartheid.

ssdd
Struck a bit of a nerve, didn't I?

Tiny one, but I'll survive. But I will just blame it on Hitler since Verwoerd that implememnted Apartheid studied in Germany during the Third Reich.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Like everything in life, it traces back to Nazis

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Nazi's did it.

JoelCarli

JoelCarli