Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Коммунистическая партия!

+9
nastyn8
JoelCarli
Obair
WCPhils
moscaespañol
Grungie
inst
Flying Spaghetti Monster
debbie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 38]

WCPhils

WCPhils
New User

lol

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Danny Brown kinda reminds me of Cypress Hill.

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

No idea who the first person is, but couldn't be bothered to google. Let me use the proper african phrase to ask for something.

Please assist in finding out who Danny Brown is?

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I was bored and was looking up about HD and found it interesting that unless your TV/monitor is larger than like 42", you are not going to tell the difference between 720P and 1080P unless your face is a couple of inches from the screen.

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

mfw coming from someone that can't tell the difference between 480p and 720p

lel

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Says the guy who refuses to watch Anime in English but also admits he doesn't listen to the shows.

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

says the old woman that can't actually read more than one sentence of a post, yet still acts like she did.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I read the whole thing, your argument was pretty shitty anyway, which surprises me how you think you schooled me despite each post you made dug you in a deeper hole.

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

The thing that surprised me was learning that you only read what you want to read and interpret it however you think it will benefit you.
Especially since the conversation started out totally different and you just changed subjects completely so we'd talk about me and not you.

It's kinda expected of a senile old woman though Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 9 3392635135

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

inst wrote:The thing that surprised me was learning that you only read what you want to read and interpret it however you think it will benefit you.
Especially since the conversation started out totally different and you just changed subjects completely so we'd talk about me and not you.

It's kinda expected of a senile old woman though Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 9 3392635135

I really think you just have shit reading comprehension skills. As expected of a guy who doesn't go to school and never leaves his house, much less his room.

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I think you're actually just not seeing large sections of my posts, but thinking you are.

As expected of a senile old asian woman.

Get it? Joke of the year.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Last night I had other people read my argument to see if I was being too much of an ass, but they agreed you were digging yourself in a hole.

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

You really had other friends read it?
Rofl.
That's hilarious.

I didn't really dig any hole.
If there was a hole at all, it was there from the beginning and you didn't notice it (which really wouldn't surprise me.)

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Also it was funny how you not only dig yourself into deeper holes in your arguments, you result to insults really quickly. So your idea of schooling people is basically a contest on how much of a fool you can make yourself.

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yeah I don't really see a single insult in any of the posts I made.
All of my posts are just me trying to defend myself from your relentless attacks?

If anything, you were insulting me more than I was you.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Because it's hilarious of you trying to school me in the interpretation of a language that I understand and you don't. It's like if I tried schooling Debbie over a show in Afrikaans.

Let's say there's a show in SA that's originally in Afrikaans, and they redid it in English and she thought it was better in English, but I tell her how it's wrong to like the English version. Then admitting I don't really even pay attention to the voices and spend more time reading it.

Edit: substitute Debbie for Adam and whatever language he speaks in Israel.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Guys, stop yer bitching.

you're acting like women

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Okay Embarassed

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

What?

I was trying to "school you" on the Japanese language?
No, I was simply trying to defend myself from all of the insults you were hurling at me that came out of nowhere and had absolutely nothing to do at all with the conversation before it.

The only thing I was even trying to remotely change your mind on was accepting (or even not caring) how I do things without just outright bashing them.

I'm not even going to try to argue with you.
If I accidentally make one tiny flaw in any of my posts, you put all the focus on that and ignore literally everything else.
It's not worth it.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I addressed the points in your arguments and you really couldn't back them up and your points kept getting more ridiculous.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 9 Tumblr_lv5cne1Wq11r4nycyo1_500

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

huh, cool

<----------

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Congrats on 2nd guitar. I need to check how many posts Inst needs for his next star. If it's even in the system.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum