Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Коммунистическая партия!

+9
nastyn8
JoelCarli
Obair
WCPhils
moscaespañol
Grungie
inst
Flying Spaghetti Monster
debbie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 38]

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

No post it here.
I like to cringe too.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

See, this is why i'm never philosophical with you guys.

I'm not gonna open up to you with my deepest thoughts if you just wanna joke about it.

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:I can never pick favorites...

I would write a wall of text to explain to you my views on life and shit, but i'm too lazy for that now.
Maybe i'll pm you when i get the motivation to write it all.

Just name a few that you like.

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Hehe it's not personal or anything.
I just cringe at any young persons philosophical views or views on life and religion.
Sometimes my reactions even surpass the cringe stage and actually make it to the giggle out loud stage.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Get one of those socks that only go up to your ankles (cotton is best), and fill it with warm pudding, shaving cream, or whatever, then put it on your cock and have at it. I'm into WAM (wet and messy) stuff, so I fill up three socks so I can put one on each of my feet too (in the bathtub). I usually use liquid soap or shampoo on my feet. Massaging your slippery foot really feels good.

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:Get one of those socks that only go up to your ankles (cotton is best), and fill it with warm pudding, shaving cream, or whatever, then put it on your cock and have at it. I'm into WAM (wet and messy) stuff, so I fill up three socks so I can put one on each of my feet too (in the bathtub). I usually use liquid soap or shampoo on my feet. Massaging your slippery foot really feels good.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

inst wrote:Hehe it's not personal or anything.
I just cringe at any young persons philosophical views or views on life and religion.
Sometimes my reactions even surpass the cringe stage and actually make it to the giggle out loud stage.

Though i can understand why you would presume that young people can't be taken seriously when it comes to philosophical views and stuff, i'd just like to say that i've been through alot of shit in my life, which made me loose my innocence very quickly.
Trying to not sound pretentious, i think i'm smarter than most people my age who live inside their bubble of facebook and popularity games, i try to see the bigger picture.

And quite frankly, i do think differently than other people, it's why i dropped out of high school, it's why it tends to be hard for me to find people i can actually respect.

And i'm too self conscious to post it here when i know you'll take it this way.

And @N8, i don't really have my favorite philosophers, i tend to read/watch stuff from all kind of people, but most philosophers tend to seem like this to me:

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

The people that make jokes like that usually know nothing of philosophy.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Seth Macfarlane is a very smart man, it's just so happens he's also funny.

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I find Macfarlane's sense of humor to be tasteless and droll.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

For you Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 8 3392635135

Even if you don't find him funny, if you watch an interview with him you'll see he's very intelligent.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I love not having shit to do on Xmas break. I'll be sad when I start in the 2nd week of January again.

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
And @N8, i don't really have my favorite philosophers, i tend to read/watch stuff from all kind of people, but most philosophers tend to seem like this to me:

the problem here is that you're taking a clip of a joke, an exaggeration of something that's intended to be funny and using it to support a serious opinion.

Same problem with the twats that reinforce their atheism with George Carlin and Bill Hicks quotes.

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
And @N8, i don't really have my favorite philosophers, i tend to read/watch stuff from all kind of people, but most philosophers tend to seem like this to me

Would you consider Macfarlane to be an influence to your philosophy?

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

So N8, you like my Replacements/Paul Westerberg collection?

Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 8 14tq3ia

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Yes. Very impressive.

I have 14 Songs on CD, but that's the extent of my Replacements physical copies of music. I have a Let it Be shirt that I never wear.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

14 Songs is pretty meh. I do have the original 80's releases of Tim and Hootenanny. The Come and Feel Me Tremble DVD was pretty interesting. Though you can watch the entire thing here

WCPhils

WCPhils
New User

lol, love that Family Guy clip

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Flying Spaghetti Monster, you are taking this way too seriously. They are going to go at you till you reach the point of Butthurtapocalypse and that is going to end in a shit storm. If it is a shitstorm you guys want, go create a seperate thread about it, but not in the community thread.

Grungie, how many vinyls do you have? Do you pack them away or do you showcase them?

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:Flying Spaghetti Monster, you are taking this way too seriously. They are going to go at you till you reach the point of Butthurtapocalypse and that is going to end in a shit storm. If it is a shitstorm you guys want, go create a seperate thread about it, but not in the community thread.

I really wasn't taking anything too seriously and i'm not gonna argue with anyone. Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 8 3392635135
That clip is a joke, you guys really thought i take it so seriously?
Way to overreact.

N8, if you wanna talk about philosophy shit than just pm me.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

debbie wrote:Grungie, how many vinyls do you have? Do you pack them away or do you showcase them?

Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 8 2w6fdc0

This many. They hang out in my stereo cabinet.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

What do you think of this?

Коммунистическая партия!  - Page 8 Enhanced-buzz-1596-1352996020-3

It made me feel slightly uncomfortable

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

text is humorous, intriguing, cool