Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "what do you sound like?" thread

+5
Grungie
inst
moscaespañol
The Empyrean
Pagan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

46The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

nastyn8 wrote:I wonder what the music piracy laws are like in Africa.
"can have if can haul"

47The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:
"can have if can haul"

javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')

48The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

nastyn8 wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
"can have if can haul"

all of my wats

49The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
"can have if can haul"

all of my wats

Hmm?

50The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Pagan

Pagan

debbie wrote:
@Pagan Lovin that sexy deep voice of yours Wink

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0B70RZJbbhU
Wink

51The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KwVCVyPD0Q

So shy. And southern as hell wtf ;_;

52The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You don't sound that much different that what I'd expect you to sound like.

53The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

There's so much background noise you can barely hear what I'm saying ;___;

54The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

No quietness?

55The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Grungie wrote:You don't sound that much different that what I'd expect you to sound like.

I blame the awkwardness of it on my social problems and the fact that it's really weird sitting here talking to nobody.

56The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I feel your awkwardness. I had to record a voicethread for a class and it was weird just sitting there talking into a mic. I could do the presentation in class, but just talking into a mic with noone on the other side was weird.

57The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I don't know how all of the youtube commentators and such do it :/

58The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Some people just like talking, though someone has to do it.

59The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

carlcockatoo

carlcockatoo
New User

I'll do this shortly. I'm waiting for my parents to go to bed.

I've practised my human voice over the years. You won't even realise I'm a cockatoo.

60The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That's pretty talented, now you have me interested.

61The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I am also interested to hear this.
I've heard parakeets mimic human speech, but a cockatoo? That's just absurd.

62The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

black magic

63The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:27 am

carlcockatoo

carlcockatoo
New User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALNyHFqw14

They do.

Although I'm much better at it.

64The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

inst wrote:http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KwVCVyPD0Q

So shy. And southern as hell wtf ;_;

aawww, you sound awkward and adorable. You must've picked it up from all the anime.

65The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:53 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Damn Insty, you got Debbie's approval.

66The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I still don't know what you sound like, Grungie. I can't record today - my voice is gone...damn flu

67The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Just wait, you will find out

68The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Baller.

Your next cover should have vocals, Takashi-kun.

69The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

How about I just post one I already did that has vocals?

70The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

As long as they're your vocals and not the ones from the original song.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum