Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "what do you sound like?" thread

+5
Grungie
inst
moscaespañol
The Empyrean
Pagan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

inst wrote:will ttly listen n8, after i finish 2 b named l8r.

Grungie wrote:
inst wrote:
Grungie wrote:http://soundcloud.com/grungie/skyway

What about this?

I've never heard the original.
Is that your vocals? Cuz I thought it was fantastic Wink

https://youtu.be/faAFVcm4A4M this is the original

I like yours more.

The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 381927505

77The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 am

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

inst wrote:will ttly listen n8, after i finish 2 b named l8r.

2bnl is about 100x better than what I just recorded.

78The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

You really don't sound 14.

79The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

He sounds 13

80The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:39 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Okay.jpg

81The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Exactly.

82The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:19 am

carlcockatoo

carlcockatoo
New User

I lost sleep over this.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SNDmWSbW8f

It paid off because you can't even tell I'm a cockatoo.

83The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

bump

I want to know how some of our new members sound like Razz

84The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I don't have a mic atm, but i'll get back to you on this.

85The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I might actually do something.

What about you Debbie? Don't hold out on us!

86The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:14 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I just might...

87The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:05 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tic044Z5hr

I'll do a better one later, when no one is sleeping...

88The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:34 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Why are you awake at 6am?

I expected your accent to be thicker for some reason.

89The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

My sleep is fucked up...

Did you expect an Israeli accent?

90The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

What is an Isreali accent?

91The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:What is an Isreali accent?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s00ZZv8Oxx2D

92The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:45 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

There it is! Its like Arab lite! Razz

93The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:48 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

94The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sounds like Jew.

jk

95The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:03 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

96The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:33 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

debbie wrote:I just might...
The cross country coach/math teacher at my school is south african. I think a lot of girls think his accent is hot.

97The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:38 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

ok...

98The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

OK, so I've decided to contribute to this thread, but I'l up you guys and post a video. Can't do it now but will do it tonight. @work

99The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

If you post a video, i'll just have to 1-up you by traveling to your houses and greeting you all in person.

100The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Remember you have to stick to your word. Are you flying all the way to SA to come and say hi to me as well?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum