Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "what do you sound like?" thread

+5
Grungie
inst
moscaespañol
The Empyrean
Pagan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:15 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

I'd use my microphone but I'n on the can and there'd be a lot of noise.

27The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

1 mosca 1 can?

28The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:23 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m3h4miT2i71rows1to1_400

29The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm lazy to dig out my mic so I'll post this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctn7cxyahb281qq

30The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

>downloading

nigga pls

31The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Don't hate

32The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:I'm lazy to dig out my mic so I'll post this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctn7cxyahb281qq
>asian
>downloading
>listened
>no "ret the bad times rorh"
>disappointed

33The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yeah that's why I don't want to hear it.

I can't let it ruin how I imagine you (a racist stereotypical asian drycleaner owner).
You know the voice I mean.

34The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

goddamn mongohrians

35The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Y U BREAK DOWN MY SHITTY WARR

36The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

37The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Exactly.
That's what you look like too (I know you don't, but it's how I picture you).
Very, very asian.

38The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:16 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm Mr. Takayama.

39The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:28 am

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

40The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:29 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That too

41The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie, the download keeps failing.

@Pagan Lovin that sexy deep voice of yours Wink

I'll have to try and find a mic, but I don't like recording my voice since I sound like smurf. Am I the only non-American/Canadian here?

42The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:15 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

debbie wrote:Grungie, the download keeps failing.

Mediafire must hate you

43The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Most sites on the internet apparently hate me. Even this one sometimes.

44The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

>Africa problems

45The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:00 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I wonder what the music piracy laws are like in Africa.

46The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

nastyn8 wrote:I wonder what the music piracy laws are like in Africa.
"can have if can haul"

47The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:
"can have if can haul"

javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')

48The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

nastyn8 wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
"can have if can haul"

all of my wats

49The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
"can have if can haul"

all of my wats

Hmm?

50The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Pagan

Pagan

debbie wrote:
@Pagan Lovin that sexy deep voice of yours Wink

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0B70RZJbbhU
Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum