Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion thread

+3
inst
behind_you
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

326RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

327RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Wut

Whoever's controlling the character is shaky as fuck

328RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

It's SeaNanners Razz
He's probably shaky in that because it's a tense game and he's laughing so hard.

329RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:35 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Ugh. Maplestory D:
I saw it was on Steam now, so I installed it hoping it would run better off Steam than their shitty site, but

>launch Steam
>launch Maplestory
>"Steam must be running to play this game!"

I fucking have Steam open you dumb POS. Uninstalled Razz
Now i'm installing the Garry's Mod 13 Beta.

330RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yeah, apparently with Steam you have to run it while you play your games

331RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I know, I play other games on Steam Razz
It's just that since i'm launching Maplestory from Steam, obviously I have it open, but it won't see that.

Btw, if you don't have and want Portal 2 on Steam, I apparently have a 75% off coupon for it if you want.
It's a great game. My personal GOTY for 2011.

332RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I can probably get it for free by "other means"

333RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:58 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yeah but then we can't do the co-op campaign together D:
I actually haven't even done the co-op campaign yet, because i don't have any friends.

75% off would make it 5 bucks.
I paid 60 bucks for it when it came out Razz

334RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

lololol

I need to work more on my hill chapel.

335RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:09 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

On MeinKraft?

336RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

yup, I'm getting closer to finishing my hill

337RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Baller.
If you need dirt, I have a shovel you can use that can get you like, a stack per 5 seconds or so.
Though you don't seem to want help with anything Razz

338RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Don't worry, I stole some of your shit a few days ago.

339RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh.
I'm totally gonna tell on you then you get banned.

:3

340RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

D:

h8er

341RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

N8, you should come to my house and play Skyrim for me.
I just need the "collect all 15 Daedric Artifacts" achievement and i'll have em all.

Problem is, thanks to an old glitch, I can't get it on my current character. I'd have to start a new one, and getting all 15 would take sooooo long.

I haven't played Skyrim since January or maybe February, because I only find archers fun in these games and hate playing anything else.

342RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:14 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Just finished.
Got the achievement.
No more Skyrim.

Took about 19 hours of playtime to get that one achievement.

I kinda like cleaning up achievements tho. Maybe next i'll go for either the few I have left in Borderlands 2, or the remaining 10 or so in LA Noire.

343RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:44 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I would've played Skyrim for you. Sad

Whenever I play, I usually go for achievements or pick a certain questline and go from there. The Dragon Priest mask thing is pretty fun. That's what I'm currently doing. I'll probably go for the 15 Daedric Artifacts next.

344RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:11 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Ah yeah getting all those masks is pretty fun.
The daedric quests are fun, too. I didn't like that some of them had level requirements tho, because it meant I had to play for longer than I wanted.

I really only enjoy my first playthrough of Elder Scrolls and Fallout games.
I'm definitely into the huge open worlds, where you can come over the crest of a mountain, see a little shack or small village in the distance and say "I want to go to there," or "I wonder what the story is here."
It's the same with NPCs and such.
I tend to explore and see every thing I possibly can in my first playthrough as well, which makes every other playthrough stale.

345RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I want to replay Oblivion pretty badly.

The thing that's holding me back is, even with mods, it's impossible to make a character that isn't ugly as shit.

I shouldn't care since i'll be playing exclusively in first-person, but I do.

It's the same reason my second character on Skyrim only wore fur armor or w/e it is.

346RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Do you have the GOTY edition? Do the thing where you make yourself an NPC

347RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yeah I think the one I got on Steam is the GOTY version.

And that sounds boring.
I'd do it on Skyrim if I wasn't already completely bored and done with it.

348RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:52 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I really believe i'd be enjoying Tales of the Abyss a lot more if I was playing it on PS2 rather than 3DS.

It's still really fun, but I don't like holding my 3DS for extended periods of time, and I like playing these games for hours and hours at a time.

349RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Idk, I'm flexible and can play both.

350RPG Discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:16 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

It's just not as enjoyable on 3DS, for a few reasons.

One just being the way I sit. My neck starts to hurt and I hold my system weird; with my pinky fingers hooked under the system.
Also, a big part of the battle system is holding the L button to use the free run thing in battle, and the 3DS L-button is kinda awkward to hold in that while for long periods of time while using all of the other battle buttons.

Also the 3DS version seems to be plagued by random huge FPS drops in some areas. Really weird.

edit: apparently the original on PS2 had the same lag/slowdown issues

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum