Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion thread

+3
inst
behind_you
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That probably explains why you listen to all of that depressing music.

Even if you haven't played any previous Rayman games, Rayman Origins is probably the best (maybe only?) side-scrolling platformer of this generation.
Never heard of this Klonoa game, but it looks fun and is available on Wii, so I should get it.

27RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yeah, I'm a depressing musicfag.

Dunno how much different the Klonoa remake is on the Wii, but the original is good. Dunno how they can fuck that up.

28RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:16 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Man. I started a new character on Fallout New Vegas yesterday and accidentally played for 6 1/2 hours.
Tomorrow i'm planning on buying 2 of the DLC Very Happy

29RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I've never played fallout

30RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

They're pretty great games.
Bethesda's open-world thing in a post-apocalyptic 1950s-american setting.

31RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I thought you liked light hearted games?

32RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:55 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yes.
But I played Fallout a lot when I considered myself a semi-"hardcore" gamer, and it's stuck. I love em.
I'm totally a casual gamer now though. Hardcore gamers are laughable.

33RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Most hardcore-anything is laughable. Taking your hobbies way too seriously makes you a nob nomatter what it is.

34RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:07 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Then it's a good thing i'm not a hardcore otaku with a dakimakura, right?
Heh. Heh.

>_>
<_<

Maybe these hardcore guys are just smarter than all of us, though.
#yolo
If you wanna get into your hobbies hardcore, you should just do it and not care what people think of you for it.

35RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's one thing to be a huge fan of something, but if you're taking shit way too
seriously then you can go fuck yourself.

Saying silly things like the Wii is a disgrace to the gaming community because non-gamers play it.

I don't even own a Wii and I want to kill people like that.

36RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:15 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Lol yeah I can agree with that.
The Wii is actually very fun. If you have friends or relatives with one, you should play some stuff with em. Wii Sports is actually pretty great, as is Wii Sports Resort (I think. The one with the swordfighting.) Also Mario Kart.

I guess I was thinking of the more positive hardcore people. Not the ones that put down competition or other things, but the ones that are just infinitely 'into' their hobby.

37RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Oh, well those people are okay if they're not cunts, but idk I've never been super into something and called myself a hardcore-whatever

I do agree the Wii is pretty fun. I've played Wii Sports with friends and had a helluva time. Mario Kart is always fun. Nintendo has to try to ruin a Mario Kart game.

38RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

So the japanese version of Phantasy Star Online 2 is now in open beta.

I've never played a Phantasy Star game, and I can't read japanese at all, but based on this video I just watched from one of the people on Youtube i'm subscribed to, it looks amazing.

39RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I've never played Online, but 1-4 weren't worth mentioning imo

40RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Hotspot

Hotspot
New User

I love RPG's of any kind! My favorites are the Suikoden games and Chrono Cross.
The current RPG I am playing is Dark Cloud.

http://suiko-kya-cross.co.cc

41RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I heard about Dark Cloud, but the only person who suggested it to me was this guy who only likes obscure things because they're obscure, and is extremely pretentious about it so I don't consider his opinion valid.

I know Level 5 made Dragon Quest VIII and IX and they made Second Country which isn't in the US yet.

42RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 am

Hotspot

Hotspot
New User

Grungie wrote:I heard about Dark Cloud, but the only person who suggested it to me was this guy who only likes obscure things because they're obscure, and is extremely pretentious about it so I don't consider his opinion valid.
I actually hated the original Dark Cloud for the longest time because of a system they have, where if the player's character doesn't drink water for a certain amount of time... that they just die. Under the HP bar there is a water bar, and it drove me insane when I first played it because I would always die before I could do anything. But I recently retried it and liked it; fortunately in the sequel they take out the water bar.

http://suiko-kya-cross.co.cc

43RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Usually in some brand new games their stuff is a bit off, but they fix it in the sequel.

44RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:58 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Man I really want another Tales game, but I don't have a PS3 or PS2 to get any for. DFJGDFHJHDF!
I have Tales of the Abyss for 3DS but i'm not enjoying it because >handheld.
I dislike these games on handheld.

Tempted to just go buy Eternal Sonata, another light-hearted JRPG by Namco, that is centered around music.

45RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I thought about getting Eternal Sonata since I heard good things about it, but Atelier Totori was more important. Especially the strange part where one girl was talking about "massaging" the MC and wished she grew in "certain places"

46RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Hey. Stop it. Stop making PS3 exclusives sound so good.

47RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Atelier.Totori.491577

RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 213rmyx

these are straight from Google

48RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:13 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Hey cool thanks.
Buy me a ps3.

49RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

After I build my custom HTT guitar

50RPG Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:16 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Are you really doing that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum