Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion thread

+3
inst
behind_you
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

If you can call Epona to you in Hyrule field then you didn't get Epona.

202RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That seems a bit backwards.

I don't remember if I can call Epona, it's been a while since I played it.

This is actually the farthest i've ever gotten in the game.
When I had it on Nintendo 64 I could never beat Gohma, and then when someone did beat her for me, I couldn't get past Jabu Jabu's Belly.

I thought you said my 5th guitar would come at 1500 posts you liar ;_;

203RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lol Gohma's the easiest boss.

I'll probably buy Ocarina of Time 3D like after they drop the price (if ever) when I get a 3DS. I'll probably just enjoy Fairly Default moar

204RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Hey shutup.
She/it was also the scariest :/

I mean, I beat her for the first time in like 20 seconds on the 3DS version.
But she was scary.

205RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I was like 10 when I first played that game. Idk about you.

206RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Well i'm sorry I wasn't a badass who doesn't afraid of anything when I was a kid, like you were.

I didn't have much interest in Zelda when I was younger anyway.
The only ones I really enjoyed were Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

I was more into the platformers like Rayman and Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie.

207RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I missed rayman, but I played the hell out of Banjo Kazooie/Tooie

208RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Banjo had some amazing soundtracks.

209RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It really did, they were so fun and memorable.

210RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I did have Epona I guess.
I have the Ocarina song for Epona and Epona is in Hyrule Field for me to ride, so.

I screwed around a little in what I assume is the Forest Temple (it's on the Lost Woods eh?) until I got caught by one of those ceiling grabby hand things.

211RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's probably the forest temple. It tells you when you walk inside.

212RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh.
I wasn't really paying attention.

213RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I think the redeads and the wallmasters are the ones that scared me

214RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Are the redeads those slow zombie guys that scream and freeze you and then hug you to death?

Hate those guys D:

215RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yerp

216RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I assume the wallmasters are the hands that pop out and throw you out of the dungeon, as i've heard a certain livestreamer refer to the ones in the floor in Wind Waker as floormasters, I think.

Idk if i'll continue OoT just yet.
I just reinstalled Fallout 3 again and kinda want to play it.
Idk if I want to mod it up like i've done before, or play it completely vanilla and get all of the achievements.
Tempted to do mods again, even though I can't get achievements that way, just because it'll allow me to make a female character that doesn't look like complete ass.

217RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I think there's a difference between the wallmasters and floor masters.

218RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh?

I didn't know. I've never got this far in OoT before.

219RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Wallmasters come out of the ceiling. Floormasters are already walking on the floor. When you kill it, it splits into like 3 smaller ones.

Also I have WEP internet now, so I can do trading/battling on HG and Diamond. :3

Luckily Black works at my house.

220RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh got it. The wallmaster that got me was totally not fair. I just went through some swirly hallway and came out into some sideways disorienting room, and it got me while I was trying to comprehend it D:

Yei. Nao u cn ttly pwn ppl wit yr. supr azn pkmn inventing skillz Very Happy

I found a .txt file listing all the mods I used and their load order, so I can just continue with my old Fo3 char instead of starting a new one Razz

221RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

dammit, I have to reregister my DS on the network.

222RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Lol. Dat internet rage over Skyrim's DLC being Xbox 360 exclusive for a while.
These guys are so hilarious to watch.

"What? You signed a deal with M$ and they get the DLC 30 days before everyone else? You only care about money now. Fuck you Skyrim and Bethesda. You have shamed all of us PC masterrace fags. We will boycott and be butthurt until your next game comes out, then we will forget about the boycott, purchase the next game, and continue this cycle infinitely."

223RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Anything to do with a game that's multiconsole will have bitchfests over it.

It was funny when Morrowind first came out, all TES fans hated it because it was the first game in the series that was well known/popular. Then after Oblivion came out, Morrowind is a sacred game that can't be criticized (outside of graphics)

224RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Lol yup.

And then Skyrim came out and people bitched about how it was subpar compared to Oblivion and was for casuals.
It's gonna happen with any new game.

225RPG Discussion thread - Page 9 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm waiting for the shitstorm when the revamp of FF14 comes out. The original one is apparently broken, so they're fixing it and rereleasing it to be better. I'm going to laugh at people whining how they ruined the game.

Also waiting for the shitstorm when FF15 gets announced, since there is always a race for fans to whine at how the latest entry "ruins the series forever"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum