Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song of the day!

+16
xConcealerx
carlcockatoo
The Empyrean
Mr. Grieves
nastyn8
Volpe
jglover4168
xPurp420
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
sleestaks
Pagan
biasa199
Grungie
debbie
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 39]

176Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That's probably where Criss Angel got his hair style from.

177Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:53 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Well, it is kind of one of the generic go-to douchebag hairstyles from that year.

178Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

179Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

This thread is lacking some really terrible music, like Design the Skyline

180Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:This thread is lacking some really terrible music, like Design the Skyline

Yeah, you didn't get that from the related videos from my post or anything >____>

181Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

My secret is out!

I forgot how terrible those guys were. I need to find this one kid on youtube which played Autistic Rock. It's completely horrifying

182Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:39 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOcyKaTJ_o

Eddie's voice is so damn cool.
Shame I can't into any of their albums but Ten.
I've tried, too. Believe me.

183Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I couldn't get into them for some reason. I know they have talent and a few songs I like, but I can't get into a full album.

I love how Vedder keeps his pick in the humbucker slot

184Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:57 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Heh yeah.

Try Ten. I really can't say there's a bad song on the entire album, apart from maybe Even Flow and that's just because I got sick of it on Guitar Hero 3 back in the day.

He just has such a great voice in a lot of the songs. Why Go, Black, Jeremy, Deep, Release
Oceans is a really chill song too

185Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I love Alive, the end solo is so kickass and it's fun as hell to play imo.

186Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yeah that solo is pretty baller.
I remember trying to learn it when I played guitar and I only got like 10 seconds in.

i mean, it sounds great, doesn't sound that hard, i just wasn't that good

187Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I say it's intermediate. It's nothing advanced. It was just a little weird how he jumps from playing on the higher frets to all the way down to the first couple of frets.

188Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

it's probably just all of the sweet bends that i was really bad at and the fact that i was playing into a 15w solid state crate amp that cost me 80 bucks new.

189Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I have a 15w solid state amp Sad

190Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:34 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

D:
well, judging from your covers, you make it sound wonderful.

actually, since i still have yet to get a bass amp, i'm planning on trying to play my bass through my 15w ss guitar amp >_>
not at loud volumes of course. idk what it'll take to blow out the speaker or how it will even sound.

191Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I play my guitars through a First Act bass amp.

I should get a better amp, but so far I haven't had the urge to care.

Song of the day! - Page 8 _c481279_image_0

Love how I'm not the only one on UG with this amp.

192Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:42 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

oh. as long it works, eh?
i've heard guitars can sound pretty damn great through bass amps.

193Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I've heard some guitarists use a bass cabinet with a guitar amp head.

194Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:46 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

interesting.
that'd probably produce a pretty cool tone.
since bass amps handle the low end a lot better, i wonder if it would be beneficial to play a baritone through it or something.

i really have no idea what i'm talking about here.

195Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It probably would. Baritone guitars are between a guitar and a bass. Plus the low tunings you usually keep them in would probably help with the low ends.

196Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Baritone guitars are so cool.

197Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'll get the baritone Jaguar

Song of the day! - Page 8 Baritone_fender

198Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:I'll get the baritone Jaguar

Song of the day! - Page 8 Baritone_fender
I see your Baritone Jaguar and raise you a PRS Baritone Mike Mushok.
Song of the day! - Page 8 SE-Mike-Mushok

199Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:03 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

wait what's this thread about again?

oh yeah, SOTD- Purple Rain-Prince

200Song of the day! - Page 8 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:
I see your Baritone Jaguar and raise you a PRS Baritone Mike Mushok.
Song of the day! - Page 8 SE-Mike-Mushok

I saw the Guitar World demo of that guitar, it's pretty nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum