Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song of the day!

+16
xConcealerx
carlcockatoo
The Empyrean
Mr. Grieves
nastyn8
Volpe
jglover4168
xPurp420
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
sleestaks
Pagan
biasa199
Grungie
debbie
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 39]

151Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yeah, if you bought the CD (like I did) it gives credit to Maynard in that song. It also gives Steve Perkins from Jane's Addiction percussion credits in that song.

152Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 pm

jglover4168

jglover4168
New User

I've been listening to Iron & Wine - Love and some versus. Such an awesome song!

153Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:54 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

^I've only heard a few Iron & Wine songs on Youtube, but they sound pretty solid!

Grungie wrote:Yeah, if you bought the CD (like I did) it gives credit to Maynard in that song. It also gives Steve Perkins from Jane's Addiction percussion credits in that song.

Ah, that's cool. I don't really buy music unless it's vinyl, but even when I did buy CDs I wouldn't go through the booklet or read the case or anything :/

Fuck yeah Dean Martin.

154Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm a dork so I love looking at the booklets.

fuck yeh, KT Tunstall

This version is a bit more upbeat than the studio version, but this is still good

155Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Hey she has a nice voice. The only song i'd heard of hers before that was that Suddenly I See song. I think it was on Rock Band 2 or something.

RIP. It's already been about 2 1/2 years since he died.

156Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I wasn't dissing her voice, her Acoustic Extravaganza is balling as hell

157Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I didn't mean the "Hey she has a nice voice" thing like that.
It was more of me realizing she does. I guess it would have made a little more sense with an "eh?" on the end, eh?

158Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Now when I go back and read it, it comes off differently than when I initially read it. :/

159Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

:3

This is just so incredibly racist. The comments on all of Merle's videos are pretty appalling, too. It's a shame, because I do like the sound of old country music.

160Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

where has the self respect gone? why does every black person have to bitch and complain when a white man speaks his mind? you blacks do it everyday through Hiphop . i also think i read someone on here say black people are some of the hardest working people in this country. show me your facts cause i can show you stats/fact that you are wrong.. its sad but its the truth
I am REALLY SICK of the AFRICAN AMERICANS MAKING EVERY fricking thing ALL ABOUT THEM!!!! GET OVER IT! I have not EVER owned a slave ok? Could not afford one now days. Hell, YOU have better chance of hiring ME! Just STOP all the shit! It was a SONG!MOVE ON!
sounds like a conversation w/ my family

161Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lol, I hear that a lot. Gotta love the South

162Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Yesterday I was asked a serious question from my aunt about "how dem chinky asians see a full picture with thur eyes closed?"

edit: to get back on topic, any of the songs here

163Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:Yesterday I was asked a serious question from my aunt about "how dem chinky asians see a full picture with thur eyes closed?"

We see everything in Widescreen.

164Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I heard this on the radio for the first time in like 7 years.

165Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:18 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That's such a weird song. Never heard it before. Wish I could rock a shirt like the one the singer's wearing.

166Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

This thread needs some Sugar Ray

167Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:This thread needs some Sugar Ray

song title reminded me of this

168Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That's probably a better choice than mine

169Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

dunno what this is, but I had to share it

170Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Pagan

Pagan

This is one damn catchy song!

171Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Volpe

Volpe
New User

Panic by Sublime with Rome. Pretty guilty pleasure of mine, I must admit. I was gonna post a video along with this, buttttttt me being new that can't happen, apparently. Ah well.

172Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Here's the demo to a song everyone knows

173Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:13 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

>everyone
I've never heard a Goo Goo Dolls song.

174Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Really? Their songs are still played on the radio lots since like 1998:

Black Balloon

Slide

Here is Gone

Iris normal version

Name

Those are the ones I still hear on the radio.

175Song of the day! - Page 7 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Okay, so i've heard Here is Gone a few times.
Only the chorus though, and I didn't know it was them.

In that second video he looks like that criss angel MIND FREAK guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum