Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard.

+3
Pagan
debbie
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

you can literally see how once a kid gets a smartphone he becomes more spoiled and lazy

52Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's kind of sad seeing a 10 year old kid walking around with an iPhone. No way in hell my parents would have bought for me that when I was that age.

53Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:27 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Not saying the Android v iPhone flame wars aren't ridiculous, but it's kinda dumb to say "I hate smartphones" just because of how annoying arguments for them are.

They're so incredibly convenient and I can't see the reason someone would be "against" them, other than something stupid like "well, I just know lots of people with them and they're all really annoying and" etc etc.

54Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I don't hate em because of the arguments about them, i hate em because i find no use to them and they turn people into zombies.

55Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

inst wrote:Not saying the Android v iPhone flame wars aren't ridiculous, but it's kinda dumb to say "I hate smartphones" just because of how annoying arguments for them are.

I'm not sure that was his point.

inst wrote:
They're so incredibly convenient and I can't see the reason someone would be "against" them, other than something stupid like "well, I just know lots of people with them and they're all really annoying and" etc etc.

I can kind of see certain aspects on why a lot of stuff on smartphones aren't really that necessary like a good bit of the apps, and unless you're doing some kind of business work, you don't really have to know that you got an email via phone, or that Bob liked your status on Facebook. Though looking at my dad using his iPhone, it's really convenient for his sake with work.

So if you only want a phone to just text/call, a smartphone can be overpriced. Also a lot of people really just use them like an overpriced toy.

56Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

affraid Oh no, guys we're turning into UG!

ABORT, ABORT!

57Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sad

Though this isn't really a surprise. This is all UGers. Debbie counts cuz she has an account there.

58Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Then stop yer shitstorm and post in the hot chicks thread

59Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:41 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

>hot chicks
>thread full of ugly 3d cuntbags

60Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

whatchya gonna do Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 3392635135

61Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:Then stop yer shitstorm and post in the hot chicks thread

I should get back into looking those up like I did in high school.

62Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
debbie wrote:Oh, and this one guy that rearranges his smartphone apps every week. Postint before and after pics! I mean seriously?!

Seriously?

lol people with smartphones

Hey! I have a smartphone and I use it as a tool. I'm not always in my office so my phone is my portable office when I'm either out consulting or doing practical work with my students. There is nothing unnecessary about a smartphonme if you use it like you are suppose to.

63Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:18 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Not judging, it's just that most people are not like you with smartphones...

64Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I take pictures of elementary school kids on mine

I take pictures of my mom's cooking on mine.

65Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

LOL! Let's see some pics of your mom's cooking then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum