Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard.

+3
Pagan
debbie
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Yeah. People never fail to surprise me haha.
A lot of stupid comments aren't of low intelligence but of just plain mean spiritedness I find.
I'm not religious but I don't hate religion. I'm fine if anybody else is religious, right? I've never said "don't be".
I was asked what I was and I said an atheist (I had to quickly say "but I'm ok with the beliefs of others" because if I don't, I usually get bombarded with WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU and the like). In one instance, this one person literally looked at me gasping. She was horrified. She then said "don't worry you will find your way".

I know it was probably meant in a good way, but still what on earth? How offensive is that? It's called a belief for a reason, right? As if galling at me like I'm a monster wasn't bad enough =/

27Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pagan wrote:Yeah. People never fail to surprise me haha.
A lot of stupid comments aren't of low intelligence but of just plain mean spiritedness I find.
I'm not religious but I don't hate religion. I'm fine if anybody else is religious, right? I've never said "don't be".
I was asked what I was and I said an atheist (I had to quickly say "but I'm ok with the beliefs of others" because if I don't, I usually get bombarded with WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU and the like). In one instance, this one person literally looked at me gasping. She was horrified. She then said "don't worry you will find your way".

I know it was probably meant in a good way, but still what on earth? How offensive is that? It's called a belief for a reason, right? As if galling at me like I'm a monster wasn't bad enough =/

I wouldn't consider myself an Agnostic which is the closest I could label myself as, but I agree that there's nothing wrong with believing in a religion. I have met a few biblethumpers who thought I was going to burn in Hell because I wasn't a Christian, but personally I've run into the hardcore Atheists like the ones in the Pit irl more often than biblethumpers which is why I have more of a bad taste in my mouth with them than Christians.

28Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Anybody that pushes a belief onto another is just as bad as the next one. There are many bloody annoying Atheists as well, believe me. It's just as pointless as "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE BARBEQUE SAUCE? YOU LIKE RANCH, SO WHY NOT BARBEQUE?". If someone likes something, they aren't going to change because you want them to. It's stupid.

29Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

As much as I try to stay away from that, I still end up doing it sometimes.

30Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Shame on you, grungie

31Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sad

I'm sorry

32Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 am

Pagan

Pagan

Meh if it slips, it slips. I just mean those that go out of their way to try.

On topic though, yesterday the drummer of The Band (an influential folk/rock/country group who also backed for Bob Dylan for a certain time) passed away. He died of cancer at the age of 71.

Some idiot actually said this, or along these lines (cant be assed to remember the exact words).

"For Gods sake why do uninteresting people die? Why can't someone cooler die?"

33Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Though not familiar with The Band, what that kid said is pretty retarded

34Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Bumping this shiz

Some random guy on the street once tried to convince me that condoms will give you cancer because of the lube in then.
I didn't even know the fucker, i was just talking with my friend that asked for advise with her bf and he just came and started telling us that shit.

35Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:49 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I struggle to remember stupid comments. It's like my brain just decides that it is not necessary for survival. There is too many usefull information I need and too little space.

36Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I only remember the stupidest stuff, you know, the stuff that are so retarded that it physically hurts

37Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

"Seth Macfarlane is one of my philosophical influences."

38Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

nastyn8 wrote:"Seth Macfarlane is one of my philosophical influences."
moscaespañol likes this Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Facebook_like_button_hand

39Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

lol

40Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:"Seth Macfarlane is one of my philosophical influences."
moscaespañol likes this Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Facebook_like_button_hand

Lol

41Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

No Goolge+ +1 here?

42Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:32 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

People actually use that? (ignore it's on the right side of the website.)

43Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I Haven't been on my profile like in a month. I just get spam from my one friend that is learning Mandarin and writing about Mandarin learning aids.

Oh, and this one guy that rearranges his smartphone apps every week. Postint before and after pics! I mean seriously?!

44Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:44 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

lol@ the guy who rearranges his apps and posts pics.

This guy I know posts statuses about how he's Athiest and spams his timeline with anti-religion photos. They were funny the first few times when I first added him, then they got annoying since that's really all he does all day. Luckily he doesn't show up in my news feed anymore.

45Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

You have been blessed by the lucky cricket.

46Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:25 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I started adding more people and he got pushed away.

47Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:Oh, and this one guy that rearranges his smartphone apps every week. Postint before and after pics! I mean seriously?!

Seriously?

lol people with smartphones

48Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
debbie wrote:Oh, and this one guy that rearranges his smartphone apps every week. Postint before and after pics! I mean seriously?!

Seriously?

lol people with smartphones

Proof Adam does not have a smartphone.

49Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I hate em

50Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Meh, I do kind of agree they can be overrated. Plus I used to have an Android phone and currently own an iPhone, the Android VS iPhone war is pretty retarded since they're really not that much different from each other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum