Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post)

+4
JoelCarli
inst
Obair
Flying Spaghetti Monster
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

how much?

Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Obair

Obair
New User

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

lol just for that i'll make you one

Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post) - Page 3 Tumblr_mfra63gUuj1rnuz41o1_500

I just love him so much

Obair

Obair
New User

FUCK YES!

wanna get high(in twolies voice)

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

*twolie's voice* Just a little high

Obair

Obair
New User

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Towelie should really have his own show

Obair

Obair
New User

we should call whoever makes south park demanding towlie gets his own show, or else we'll withold their pizza. and no one wants that fate.

They'll have to give in!

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

south park creators are kinda douches, atleast that's what they want everyone to think, they won't listen Sad

Unles someone pays them a shitload of money of course, but who has alot of money and loves Towelie.......

we need to find a filthy rich guy that fucking loves Towelie!

Obair

Obair
New User

If every stoner saves up by buying one less stick(ounce, gram whatevs) than the normaly do, and put it towards a show about towlie

we'd have millions in like 5 minutes!

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Good good, now we just need someone that alot of stoners will listen to, but who.... hmm......

JoelCarli

JoelCarli

Just drank a beer because we have nothing else to drink (and I don't drink tap water because 1) it tastes bad, 2) it's not cold and 3) the neighborhood once had a flu transmitted through its plumbing which is why we got a water cooler in the first place).

Nope, haven't acquired it yet.

EDIT: How about Frank Zappa? Oh wait, he's dead ono

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

when you get your buzz feel free to join Smile

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

lol the title

This totally works too, Grungie

Edit: changed it back though

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I turn my back for one day on this forum and this is the shit that pops up??

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You know you can use your super mod powers Debbie

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Hmmm, I know I know. But the question is, do I want to be THAT guy? They haven't crossed any rules per se and it's only contained in one thread.... If it spill over then I will have to step in and give them the evil eye.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

debbie wrote:Hmmm, I know I know. But the question is, do I want to be THAT guy? They haven't crossed any rules per se and it's only contained in one thread.... If it spill over then I will have to step in and give them the evil eye.

That's why we have loopholes

:
6. Try and stay away from retarded "spammy" threads. The status of these will be left up to a moderator's digression, but repeated offenses with receive a warning. Repeat offenders will receive a ban.

Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post) - Page 3 3147896512

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

lol

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

OMG! Stop screwing with my mind! I just woke up so I'm ina good mood, I'll see how I feel later in the day. Maybe I'll use my power, maybe I won't...

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

All hail Dr. Professor Debbie

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

oh wow this thread is so funny to read back, i don't really remember all of it...

and if you're gonna punish us, make it very sexual plz

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie wrote:All hail Dr. Professor Debbie

Hahaha, you should wish me luck. My seminar presentation is next week Thursday afternoon. If my talk wins best post-graduate presentation I win a sponsorship to attend any congress of my choice to the value of R50 000.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:oh wow this thread is so funny to read back, i don't really remember all of it...

Stop being like Towelie

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:
Grungie wrote:All hail Dr. Professor Debbie

Hahaha, you should wish me luck. My seminar presentation is next week Thursday afternoon. If my talk wins best post-graduate presentation I win a sponsorship to attend any congress of my choice to the value of R50 000.

Good luck with that!

Grungie wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:oh wow this thread is so funny to read back, i don't really remember all of it...

Stop being like Towelie

Why would i wanna do that?

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:Why would i wanna do that?

Because you're a towel

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum