Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minecraft thread

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

They all gang up on my roof and when I step outside, they all jump on me at once. Sad

77Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:14 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh man.
I just updated 1.4.2 because i'm done playing multiplayer and want to play singleplayer only.
I waste enough time on MC as it is, the interaction with others is why I keep coming back.
Hopefully playing just singleplayer will cause me to play less and just when I feel like chilling and building or farming or something.

Anyway,
>create new SSP world
>two beautiful small jungle islands
>small sand beach connecting them
>no other land in sight, all ocean
>incredible overgrown surface cave entrance

Really couldn't have asked for a nicer spawn.

78Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

So what are you going to do about your online world if you're not going to play?

79Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:08 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

What do you mean my online world?
My stuff on the UG server?

Idk i'll probably hop on occasionally, but one of the other reasons that i'm deciding to play singleplayer only is that in SMP maps eventually get reset and new maps come in.

80Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:05 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'll just cover your house up with Obsidian, or worse, dynomite

81Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I don't live at my tower/underground complex anymore anyway, and you don't know where my new house is cuz I never told you :3

82Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I have a new house too. I can probably stalk out where you live

83Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

The only way you could ever find my house is if you got on dynamap while I was on.
It's so so far away.
It took me probably 30-40 minutes of sprinting and ender pearl teleporting to get there.

84Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Such niggerdom

85Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:23 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

You're just jelly that I am awesome.

86Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:27 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

No

Plus I'm in the process of building a new house too. It's just partially completed

87Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh cool.

You're still jelly tho.

edit: Lol.
>caving
>see lapis and mine it
>gold behind. mine it as well
>redstone behind. mine it
>coal behind. mine it
>little cave with diamonds

:3

88Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Usually for me it's:

>caving
>see lapis and mine it
>see gold behind and mine it as well
>redstone
>lava from ceiling
>die

89Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:03 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Lolol.
You should be more cautious or get better reflexes.

90Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Ma haus so far

Minecraft thread - Page 4 20121102213619

That upper floor is going to be 1 block out from the bottom level for depth. It'll be made of red/clay brick and will either have a single low-sloping peaked roof, or three peaks.
And ya the big section on the right is one block higher than the left ones. Gives it a bit of character, imo.

91Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That's pretty nice. I was thinking about dismantling my new house and relocating it to a plains area overlooking these 2 NPC villages.

92Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That'd be pretty cool.
Building up a little village and acting as it's mayor is always a fun activity :3

93Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Well the village is already made, I just get to feel like an awesome medieval lord.

94Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:28 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Doesn't mean you can't upgrade it, make some more houses, renovate some of the houses to be nicer, and get the villagers breeding and bustling, build some markets and stuff, etc.

You could make it an entire castle town if you really wanted :shrug:
I've always kinda wanted to do something like that.

95Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I was planning on building a gigantic castle. Since I'm building it on a plain, that means I don't have to flatten a foundation.

96Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:33 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Building a castle in Minecraft?
That's so original. I wish I thought of that.

:3

97Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

If I had the patience, I wanted to build something like Himeji Castle, except nobody has uploaded pictures of the full castle, just the main one. I guess building all those winding stairs and walls were crazy

Minecraft thread - Page 4 Himeji-Castle-Japan

98Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:41 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Lol ya.

Man there's a lot of detail that'd have to go into that.

I'm not patient enough to stick with something so big and complicated. Especially since most of the outside of that looks pretty similar all over, kinda cut-and-paste, so it'd probs get a little monotonous.

99Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Nvm, someone did the entire castle:

Minecraft thread - Page 4 Himeji-jo_3759494

100Minecraft thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Minecraft thread Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:57 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Minecraft really needs cherry blossoms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum