Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future games you're looking forward too

+3
behind_you
Elseb1990
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Lol.
Yeah, an entire building made of iron blocks in survival isn't really plausible.

52Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:59 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Not iron blocks, I meant iron for making tools. I was trying to build something out of a ton of cobble and smelting them to make stone bricks, but lava keeps creeping up on me.

53Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh.
Why don't you just gather stone closer to the surface.

54Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

because I'm also looking for gold and diamonds

55Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:17 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Then stop falling in lava, you noob.
Keep a bucket of water with you and look at the ground more often.

56Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

it comes out of walls

57Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Then move.
If it's coming out if walls that often, chances are you're down too far.
Optimal diamond level is where the lava lakes are at your feet.
y= 11 feet level when you hit F3.

58Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Nerd rabbit

59Future games you're looking forward too - Page 3 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:51 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Don't you use that emoticon at me.

I can't help it. I've been playing and watching let's plays consistently since the game was in alpha tongue

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

LAME

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum