Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future games you're looking forward too

+3
behind_you
Elseb1990
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Future games you're looking forward too Empty Future games you're looking forward too Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I don't have a 3DS, but when Bravely Default: Flying Fairy comes out in the US (it better) I want to try it.

I played the previous game it's a sequel of (Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light) and simply loved it, now using the same artwork and enhancing it simply makes it better.

Well I'm only basing the awesomeness of the game based on the artwork and one video since there's not much released on the game itself:

Future games you're looking forward too Bravely_default

Future games you're looking forward too Bravely-default-flying-fairy-192946

Future games you're looking forward too 1

Here's a trailer:

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

That does look like a cool game, i'll have to play the original first though. Anyway i'm looking forward to Guild Wars 2. Smile

behind_you

behind_you
New User

The Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition games are coming out in summer Exclamation

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier looks like it will replace BF3 in my PS3's disc drive when it drops. By then BF3 will probably need a monthly subscription. Evil or Very Mad

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It won't be long until they do

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I'll be buying Pokemon Black and White 2 though i would prefer to see a remake of Pokemon Saphire. Smile

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I remember seeing somewhere where they said that there wouldn't be much of a benefit to remake 3rd gen. Mostly because you can still transfer Pokemon from 3rd Gen.

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

And a GF employee tweeted that they had "no interest" in remakes from that generation.

I think it would be cool to see, but RSE are still very playable games. That seems like it was a major reason why they started doing remakes in the first place. RBY were extremely glitchy games, and while GSC were better there was still a ton of room for improvement in playability.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Well I think it's more with the availability of the Pokemon. You can still transfer RSE pokemon to your DS games. They remade gen 1 and 2 because you couldn't get the Pokemon.

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

That's true. Although with a newer DS that's kinda tough to do.

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

That's a real shame that they're not thinking of doing a remake for Saphire, that makes me want to pull a sad face. Sad

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Personally I wasn't that big of a fan of the 3rd gen games.

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Don't know if it's relevant, but I'm looking forward to finishing my own game. Very Happy

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

How far are you in it?

behind_you

behind_you
New User

About 30% Neutral

Making a game is hard work

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I know right? Even though I was using RPG Maker I made a game for Mxtabs ages ago. I finished it in 2 weeks, but I spent several hours each day to get it done.

I'm working on my own RPG with it too, but for some reason I can't have myself finish it yet. I did finally put in tons of work after not touching it for a year.

17Future games you're looking forward too Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Mon May 28, 2012 12:29 pm

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Grungie wrote:I know right? Even though I was using RPG Maker I made a game for Mxtabs ages ago. I finished it in 2 weeks, but I spent several hours each day to get it done.

I'm working on my own RPG with it too, but for some reason I can't have myself finish it yet. I did finally put in tons of work after not touching it for a year.
Yeah, I'm using the sprite/textures from RPG Maker >_> but I'm programming the game myself. I wish I was able to create sprites/music.

Do you still have your finished game? Think I can try it? Very Happy

18Future games you're looking forward too Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

behind_you wrote:
Grungie wrote:I know right? Even though I was using RPG Maker I made a game for Mxtabs ages ago. I finished it in 2 weeks, but I spent several hours each day to get it done.

Yeah, I'm using the sprite/textures from RPG Maker >_> but I'm programming the game myself. I wish I was able to create sprites/music.

Do you still have your finished game? Think I can try it? Very Happy

The Mxtabs game? I made a thread on it:

https://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/t55-the-legend-of-mx

You might not recognize some of the username references, but the evil enemy is UG. UG was our rival since Mx and UG are both tab sites.

I don't think I fixed the bugs or typos.

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I tried making a game years ago using a program called "The Games Factory", it didn't end very well. Very Happy

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

How far did you get until you gave up?

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Grungie wrote:

The Mxtabs game? I made a thread on it:

https://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/t55-the-legend-of-mx

You might not recognize some of the username references, but the evil enemy is UG. UG was our rival since Mx and UG are both tab sites.

I don't think I fixed the bugs or typos.
Not bad. I lol'd at the pedobear enemy Laughing

I'll post screenies of my game when it becomes presentable.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I might consider scoring your game.

23Future games you're looking forward too Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Tue May 29, 2012 10:35 am

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Grungie wrote:I might consider scoring your game.
That is if I finish it Razz

24Future games you're looking forward too Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

get working!

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

Grungie wrote:How far did you get until you gave up?

I started making a 2D platformer and it just ended up being a complete and utter disaster. Glitch heaven. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum