Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gotta Catch em All

+9
inst
Twilight Sparkle
nolvorite
Volpe
Hotspot
Pagan
Elseb1990
NBK*Twitch
Grungie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

How inhumane, that's why PETA made that game.

102Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

that's why i do it.
dat peta pokemon game was too easy

103Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Just bought Black 2. You jelly?

104Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Yep, a bit.
I've been wanting it recently.

You'll have to praise it and decide whether it is worth it Razz
I've heard it has these medal things that are like achievements that should extend the fun by a lot.

105Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Idk, I was busy with shit, so I'll answer about this game in a few hours after carefully accessing the game.

106Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I downloaded Pokemon Reorchestrated's Kanto Symphony. As well as it was composed, I don't think the execution was right. Some of the songs either took awhile to resemble the songs they sounded like or just didn't sound "right".

I say it's a good orchestral album but not a good Pokemon album.

107Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 am

kuma-kid

kuma-kid
New User

haha! i was born with a gb in my lap. i got red/blue when i was like 5 or something like that. back then i was awful at the game and it took my 4ever to beat brock and once i beat him i was too scared to go through the cerulean cave.

now i'm a pretty decent trainer, and id probs be better but i dont care about about tiers and just raise whichever ones i like. like in the sapphire run through i did last spring i went all the way through the game with my swampert, vigoroth, masquerain, and raichu. which actually made a pretty sweet team.

i would post my friend code, but we just got a new router and it doesn't like my ds :[

and it's odd that you guys are hearing bad things about 3rd gen. honestly its one of my fav's and i rarely hear people say bad things about it. in fact, i always feel outnumbered because im surrounded by 3rd gen lovers and i feel like i'm the only one who's favorite is 2nd gen.

http://kuma-the-kid.tumblr.com/

108Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:54 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That feels a little strange for me since everyone around me loves 2nd Gen

109Gotta Catch em All - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta Catch em All Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

2nd gen is best gen, unless you count Heart Gold and Soul Silver as 4th gen, in which case 4th gen is best gen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum