Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know what I hate..

+13
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
behind_you
sleestaks
Pagan
loneguitarist
xConcealerx
Doomsayer
kingofstrings721
Hunger Strike
debbie
Grungie
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

176Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:12 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

That's right! Grungie my friend, you can have all the pepperoni and everything else I'm missing out of because we have a soft drink that is not only the best tasting thing in the world but also one third of hangover cure. Behold - the green ambulance:Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Sparletta_creme_soda

Lots of Cream Soda, an aspirin and a pie is the mother of all hangover cures - hence the name green ambulance.

177Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

This is the cure for a hangover:

Know what I hate.. - Page 8 P-17037

178Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Pagan

Pagan

WHAT
I have never heard of the green ambulance!
I am so trying this! I never would have guessed that it would have been good for hangovers haha.
It's a shame that the cans are so heavy though. It always feels like there is a bit more in there when it's empty. =[

179Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I noticed that the cans of Japanese drinks are more heavy duty than cans in the US.

180Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Pagan wrote:WHAT
I have never heard of the green ambulance!
I am so trying this! I never would have guessed that it would have been good for hangovers haha.
It's a shame that the cans are so heavy though. It always feels like there is a bit more in there when it's empty. =[

I know! I hate when that happens. I've never tried it before as a hangover cure so I can't vouch for that statement but the students on campus believe it is the real deal. Sparletta technically doesn't exist anymore, they were bought by Coca cola quite a few years ago but ppl still refer to it as sparletta. But you don't get the sparberry anymore and the pine nut only in a few very selected stores. Bashews on the other hand is making a comeback these days. Do you remember those?

181Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Bashews.. Hmm... I don't believe so. =[
What are those?

Yeah I noticed that coke bought out Sparletta. They got rid of the neat can designs with the hippos and rockets and shit. Such a sad day. But hey, at least it tastes the same. Hippos and rockets can wait.

While I cant remember bashews, what I do remember and love the shit out of is biltong. We still get that at some SA import stores here (along with cream soda). Just the best snack ever invented.

182Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I hate finals...

183Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 am

Pagan

Pagan

Same.

I also hate people who hack/play with bugs in video games. What's the point of playing? I find games that are too easy/basically impossible to lose so boring. It's stupid, a waste of time, and it's detrimental to everyone else playing. Selfish stupidity.

184Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I hate having to kill 3 hours without any real entertainment...

185Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pagan wrote:I also hate people who hack/play with bugs in video games. What's the point of playing? I find games that are too easy/basically impossible to lose so boring. It's stupid, a waste of time, and it's detrimental to everyone else playing. Selfish stupidity.

Depends on which bugs we're talking about here. We all abused the Missingno bug in Pokemon Red and Blue. Though some of the other bugs are a bit silly in the game.

I haven't played too many games I thought were too hard. The hardest I've played its probably Ghosts and Goblins on the NES. I can't even finish the first level.

186Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Grungie wrote:
Pagan wrote:I also hate people who hack/play with bugs in video games. What's the point of playing? I find games that are too easy/basically impossible to lose so boring. It's stupid, a waste of time, and it's detrimental to everyone else playing. Selfish stupidity.

Depends on which bugs we're talking about here. We all abused the Missingno bug in Pokemon Red and Blue. Though some of the other bugs are a bit silly in the game.

I haven't played too many games I thought were too hard. The hardest I've played its probably Ghosts and Goblins on the NES. I can't even finish the first level.

I mean in multiplayer games
like red dead redemption online, people who can shoot without even aiming, slide all over the place right to where people respawn, etc. So fucking annoying.

187Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pagan wrote:
Grungie wrote:

I mean in multiplayer games
like red dead redemption online, people who can shoot without even aiming, slide all over the place right to where people respawn, etc. So fucking annoying.

I've never played the game, but that is pretty gay. My initial reaction would think that these guys don't have a life so that's why they're so good.

188Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Nah if you play enough you can spot out who is actually good and lacking a life, and those who cheat.
It's a great game despite that though. You should give it a shot.

189Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I may later on, I kind of have some games piled up I should finish.

190Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 pm

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

BF3 is next on that list, right?

And do either of you have Borderlands?

191Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I probably won't buy BF3. I'm not a fan of FPSs

192Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 pm

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

I understand, it takes a certain level of twitch concentration.

I know you like RPG's, play skyrim any?

193Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I haven't, Oblivion was alright. I might buy Skyrim when the price drops.

194Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I'm not a big skyrim fan. Its tto much of the same and goes on for like forever.

195Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That's basically the point of the Elder Scrolls series is that you can follow the main story, or just run around forever and do whatever you want. Daggerfall's overworld is insane since it's about twice the size of Great Britain and has over 15,000 towns.

196Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 pm

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

I still occasionally discover quests that I didn't know about in Skyrim.

I actually haven't finished the main questline. I was going to, and in my most recent attempt I had gotten further than I ever had, but last weekend one quest glitched and now the entire save is ruined as far as the main quest is concerned. Mad

197Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I was too busy running around killing shit and forgot about doing the main quests in Oblivion. I did the same in Morrowind, but finally got back on track. now my goal is to visit everywhere on the map and kill everyone in the game which is kind of a pain since it's a 10 square mile island.

198Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 pm

behind_you

behind_you
New User

My Skyrim save became corrupt Sad

199Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:07 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Out of curiosity how do you get corrupt saves on Skyrim?

200Know what I hate.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 am

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Too many mods.

That's what happened to mine. I'm a mod addict. Well, Skyrim is really shit imo without a certain few mods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum