Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

+5
Skathi
Hunger Strike
debbie
kingofstrings721
Grungie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue May 08, 2012 4:59 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

You Love Her Coz She's Dead - You Love Her Coz She's Dead [2011]

Don't really know how to classify them...big beat? electronic? dubstep?

52What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Not familiar with them so I can't tell

53What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue May 08, 2012 10:30 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

A friend gave them to me and said that he thinks I would like them.

54What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Do you like them?

55What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue May 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I'm listening to Nightwish- Cadence Of Her Last Breath.

56What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed May 09, 2012 2:06 am

Pagan

Pagan

Television-Torn Curtain

One of my absolute favorite guitar solos. Who would have thought that punk could sound so technical and progressive?

57What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed May 09, 2012 8:33 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie wrote:Do you like them?

I do, they're nice music to listen do while doing other things like working where you don't really focus on the music you just want some background noise.

58What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Radiohead Idioteque

59What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed May 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I'm listening to a radio discussion on English football, pretty entertaining.

60What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Skathi

Skathi
New User

My mates Metal radio show.
Threshold by Elegy of Madness

http://www.metaltavern.com

61What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Skathi wrote:My mates Metal radio show.
Threshold by Elegy of Madness

Is it an actual radio show, or is it online?

62What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Pagan

Pagan

My Bloody Valentine-Off Your Face
I'm going to be obsessed with this band for a bit with these reissues/remasters.
This song is so beautiful and so damn creepy at the same time. This song came out during the shift from alternative rock to shoegaze, so there is a combination of both worlds here.

63What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Speaking of them, I listened to Loveless again the other day, I'm slowly digging it more.

64What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Pagan

Pagan

For you, you may want to try their first album Isn't Anything. I think a lot of what makes Loveless difficult to listen to, especially at first, is how hidden the song structure is. With Isn't Anything, it's very obvious, and a lot of it is very Beatles and punk influenced whilst being its own album. In fact, some people even prefer that album (I think most prefer Loveless but you never know). Also worth checking out. =] At least their catalogue isn't too huge or anything (although they do have quite a few EPs)

65What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I have Isn't Anything, I just never got around to it.

Lately I've been digging me some Dinosaur Jr.

66What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Yeah I just got into that band, oddly because
1) Bilinda Butcher is a guest vocalist on one of their songs (found this out the other day)
2) Lush uploaded a song of theirs for me to check out.

Not my favorite thing on earth, but it's still pretty cool so far!

67What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I saw that and decided to check them out.

Dem solos

68What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat May 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Rocking out my Dad's old copy of Purple Rain in vinyl.

69What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue May 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I'm listening to The Beatles: All You Need Is Love. Great song. Very Happy

70What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 am

Skathi

Skathi
New User

Straight Outta Line by Godsmack

http://www.metaltavern.com

71What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am

RockTalk

RockTalk
New User

Sixteen Saltines - Jack White Smile

http://www.therumbleproject.com

72What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

RockTalk

RockTalk
New User

Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues Smile

73What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 pm

RockTalk

RockTalk
New User

The Stooges - I Wanna be Your Dog

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3