Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song of the day!

+16
xConcealerx
carlcockatoo
The Empyrean
Mr. Grieves
nastyn8
Volpe
jglover4168
xPurp420
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
sleestaks
Pagan
biasa199
Grungie
debbie
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 39]

626Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I think Punk fans take Punk more seriously than the bands themselves.

627Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:32 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:I think Punk fans take Punk more seriously than the bands themselves.

628Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:40 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

wow... I missed a lot, where to begin.

First of all, I did not throw a bitchfit, you did. Second, just because they haven't made music in a while does not redeem them invalid and third of all: stop being so butthurt

629Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:49 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

debbie wrote:wow... I missed a lot, where to begin.

First of all, I did not throw a bitchfit, you did. Second, just because they haven't made music in a while does not redeem them invalid and third of all: stop being so butthurt

Your second point was wrong. They have been making music recently, but according to n8, it hasn't been tr00 punx because the lead singer is an asshole, so that apparently changes the genre of music they play.

630Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Ok...but lets leave it at that, otherwise this is gonna turn into a shitstorm of a genre-war.

Back on topic. This Miss I May song, especially the melodic parts have been stuck in my head. Been jamming this song while stuck in traffic (they are rebuidling the road so only one lane is open). I always wonder what the people in front of me or behind me are listening to...

631Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Throwing some Weezer out

632Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:41 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Throwing some Weezer out?
Like in the trash can?
Good man.

633Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Weezer > Kyari Pamyu Pamyu

634Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:56 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

You take that back you dumb butt face! Mad

635Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sorry, her music is terrible. You need Tommy Heavenly6

636Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:22 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

No it isn't terrible it's cute and happy and you're just a grumpy miserable old sod.
Suck it.

637Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

J-Pop fucking blows.

638Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Ain't even mad.
You're 15. Nobody expects you to have respectable opinions.

639Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:J-Pop fucking blows.

Nah, Inst was just sharing shitty J-Pop

640Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Stfu Takashi, you listen to Limp Bizkit.
Your opinions are arguably worse than Moskers'.

641Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You agreed that their music would be better if they just released instrumental versions of their songs. Which basically means that Fred Durst is the weakest link in their songs. Though they do have a mostly instrumental song that's pretty good.

642Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Of course it would be better if they released instrumental versions of their songs.
But they don't do that, so they are terrible.

Fred Durst brings down any decent contributions the other band members made when he opens his disease-ridden mouth.

643Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

They made a serious and abrasive album that was pretty good. Though it has a heavy RATM feel to it.

I finally found Wes Borland's solo effort

644Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

inst wrote:Ain't even mad.
You're 15. Nobody expects you to have respectable opinions.
Well darn, I just don't know what I'm going to do if some weab on the internet dislikes me!

645Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:28 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I dunno.
Sounds like the perfect excuse for suicide Surprised

646Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:59 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

inst wrote:I dunno.
No, I have to wait until my nudes are circulated around my school for that.

(too soon?)

647Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Ahaaaa.

On topic:

648Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:

(too soon?)

Was I not supposed to send those yet?

649Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:

(too soon?)

Was I not supposed to send those yet?
OH WHAT THE FUCK MAN

did you realise what you've done man were in some real deep shit here fuck

650Song of the day! - Page 26 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I had a happy trigger finger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum