Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song of the day!

+16
xConcealerx
carlcockatoo
The Empyrean
Mr. Grieves
nastyn8
Volpe
jglover4168
xPurp420
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
sleestaks
Pagan
biasa199
Grungie
debbie
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 39]

401Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

402Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

oh and grungie check your pm's

403Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Lol what.
No I didn't get it. I've only visited pitchfork like once, to read the knife man review iirc.

Also U&I 24/10

404Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I always thought it was extremely pretentious to give an album a 0/0 rating.

Also I love how Sputnikmusic has ratings for the latest Green Day album that hasn't been released or leaked yet.

edit: Insty, you probably don't wanna go to Pitchfork, some of their reviews make no goddamn sense. I was reading their review of Tool's Lateralus and gave it a 2/10. I was reading since most websites suck Tool's dick, but the review was talking about how the album was pure perfection and one of his favorites, but gave it a 2/10. What der fuck?

405Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

lolwut

Don't most of their review make almost no sense anyway, seeing as they try to stuff as many large words into every sentence as they can?

I don't even read reviews for things other than pc parts, mice, keyboards; stuff like that.
I decide whether it's good or not on my own.

406Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I started reading Pitchfork about a month. Some reviews are like that, but not many. At least, not many of the ones I've read.

407Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

inst wrote:lolwut

Don't most of their review make almost no sense anyway, seeing as they try to stuff as many large words into every sentence as they can?

I don't even read reviews for things other than pc parts, mice, keyboards; stuff like that.
I decide whether it's good or not on my own.

Basically imagine Koizumi's metaphors, except with pretentious album reviews.

408Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Gross.

I just went and checked out a few albums I like, expecting to be sad when they rated them really low, but they were all rated 7+ and one or two were "best new music" Razz
I didn't actually read the reviews tho.

409Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I checked some of my favorite albums and they got pretty decent reviews, but reading them is hilarious

410Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

They gave Rick Ross's Rich Forever mixtape an 8.2. That tape literally made me stupider. Seriously. It wasn't even entertaining in an ironic sort of way.

411Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh Rick Ross :3
Actually I used to have Rick Ross song as my ringtone way back in the day.
Whatever his first big song was.

412Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

I like to think of Rick Ross like how Lolement thinks of Rick Ross, the fat nerdy kid trying to impress all the cool kids.

413Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

And most the news they post is hilarious.

414Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:And most the news they post is hilarious.

I didn't realize you put that link in until I quoted you. I was going to put the same one. I love Rocky, but that cover was ridiculous. Speaking of him, they gave his mixtape an 8.2 too. It was eons ahead of Rich Forever.

415Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:09 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Holy shit, GZA's touring with Killer Mike.

416Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I wanna go see Danny Brown, ASAP Rocky, and Schoolboy Q. I doubt they're coming anywhere near Oklahoma. We have no hip hop scene here whatsoever.

417Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

What was this thread about again? Oh right, sotd is
Bob Dylan- Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands- Blonde on Blonde
which i can't seem to find on youtube.

418Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

419Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Yeah Pitchfork seem to have a hard on for Rick Ross. They once even said at an end of the year list that "I guess we love Rick Ross more than our readers do. Huh. Oh well". They're fully aware that most of us don't like Rick Ross haha.

Anyways, this is the best Blur song ever made. If you say Song 2 is better you deserve a jumbo jet shoved up your wohoo.

I had to link to this part in an uploaded full album video because it wasn't elsewhere but it's damn worth it.
Go to 32:17 for it

420Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Pagan wrote:Yeah Pitchfork seem to have a hard on for Rick Ross. They once even said at an end of the year list that "I guess we love Rick Ross more than our readers do. Huh. Oh well". They're fully aware that most of us don't like Rick Ross haha.

Anyways, this is the best Blur song ever made. If you say Song 2 is better you deserve a jumbo jet shoved up your wohoo.

I had to link to this part in an uploaded full album video because it wasn't elsewhere but it's damn worth it.
Was that intentional?

421Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Yep, hence the jumbo jet line as well

422Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sad

423Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:15 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote: Sad
There is no need to be upset

424Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

but it was so beautiful

425Song of the day! - Page 17 Empty Re: Song of the day! Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That is one beautiful guitar.
I don't recommend watching this whole show btw.
I watched it all a while back and almost fell asleep during.
He's one hell of a guitar player though, for a guy who just does blues wankery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum