Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future games you're looking forward too

+3
behind_you
Elseb1990
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

woo, gliches

27Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed May 30, 2012 11:57 am

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Grungie wrote:get working!
Yessir

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Maybe scoring might give you inspiration to work faster.

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Grungie wrote:Maybe scoring might give you inspiration to work faster.
Wait, do you mean scoring as in scoring a chick, or scoring as in music, or scoring as in scoring a goal in a sport?

Also, sprites are hard. Mad

I'll post a screeny of my game when it looks half descent.

30Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed May 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Um... this is hard....

Mayyyyybe the music part, but that's going out on a limb here.

behind_you

behind_you
New User

^No chick? Sad

Anywho, I have finally been able to get my character to move around in the game. Tedious work.

32Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:18 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm sure that's just the easier part

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Grungie wrote:I'm sure that's just the easier part
It is. I had to redo a lot of my code. Now it's much simpler to walk around and the walking animation is more synchronized.

After I fix a few bugs, I'll be starting work on NPCs.

34Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sometimes feels like a pain to program npc's. If you put the required ones the town can still feel empty, so you have to decide what you want the extras to say

35Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:39 am

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Grungie wrote:Sometimes feels like a pain to program npc's. If you put the required ones the town can still feel empty, so you have to decide what you want the extras to say
It is quite the pain. I plan on having a random NPC generator, that makes random NPC appear each day.

But before that, I need to create my mapmaker

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

The maps can be the fun part.

nolvorite

nolvorite
New User

a Spiderman 4, assuming they're gonna make one because of the new Spiderman movie that's gonna be released this summer
omg that would be awesome

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

Pokemon Black and White 2, not really bothered about anything else at the moment.

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm stoked for those, I'll buy Black 2 when they come out

40Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 pm

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Splinter Cell Blacklist
The Last of Us
Watch_Dogs

Last edited by behind_you on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Those three look great.
Shame I don't have a PS3 for The Last of Us Sad
Maybe I can get adminbro to livestream it for me and i'll tell him every move to make through a voice chat, and i'll hold a controller in my hand so it feels like i'm really playing it.

I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS, though there's no release date yet.
Also Assassin's Creed 3, provided they don't have lame tower defense crap like Revelations.

xPurp420

xPurp420
New User

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2! Smile

43Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:06 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Old thread, new post.

inst wrote:I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS, though there's no release date yet.

Animal Crossing: Jump Out (3DS) finally has somewhat of a release date!
November 8th in Japan, first half of 2013 everywhere else.

So excited, man.

Players might begin the game living in a tent, rather than a house, that will eventually be upgraded and expanded. Customization, a major facet of the series, particularly in the player's ability to modify the character's appearance and furnish the living space, has also been enhanced: the character's pants and shoes can now be modified in addition to their shirt, hat, and accessory; and the ability to hang furniture on walls has been added. Features previously used in the Japanese exclusive Dōbutsu no Mori e+ for Nintendo GameCube, such as benches and lamp posts, which had been removed from following releases, have returned. Another addition is the player's new ability to swim in the ocean that borders the village. The game features a new game mechanic that makes the player the town mayor, and then customize other houses, roofs, doors, fences and posts.

44Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:09 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I never played any Animal Crossing game. What am I missing?

45Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Everything.
You could probably get the original for the Gamecube for very cheap at Gamestop.
That one is probably one of the games I have sunk the most time into out of every game i've played.

It can get a little monotonous though, since time in-game moves at the same pace as time in the real world.

46Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That sounds kind of painful. Do I fuck up if I don't play it for a certain number of days?

47Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Nah.
If you come back after a leave of absence, the only real thing that shows you were away for a while is an abundance of weeds in your town and the other villagers might say something like "Whoa, *name*! Haven't seen you in a while!"

It's one of those games where after you do all of the beginning stuff and play with it a bit, you really only feel the need to play 15-20 minutes per day.

Somehow I was able to squeeze hours of time in every session though.

Man, I still have my file on Gamecube with like, 8 million bells (the currency) in the bank.

48Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I kind of feel that way with minecraft. I need to find a desert somewhere so I can mine a lot of sand and sandstone for my fortress thingy.

49Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

There used to be a sand generator at spawn, but someone destroyed it.
I'd make one, but I don't know how and cba looking up a tutorial on youtube.

Also, you can "send" items to your friends in AC, despite the Gamecube having no online connectivity.
You put in their name and town name and the item you want to send and it gives you a code, which the other person can tell to Tom Nook to get the gift.
I don't remember if it tells you the person's name and town name that sent it, but if it does, it's kinda mind-boggling.
If it doesn't, then I assume it's just one of the generic codes you can find for any item on gamefaqs and the like.

50Future games you're looking forward too - Page 2 Empty Re: Future games you're looking forward too Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I decided to go for sandstone since I'm too lazy to keep mining for iron and I kept dying from lava from mining underground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum