Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Paterno

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joe Paterno Empty Joe Paterno Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:00 pm

xConcealerx

xConcealerx
New User

If you dont get what i'm talking about turn on any news agency. I cant believe my friends at Penn State. Last night i received texts about how the campus was rioting over it. People he's a football coach. Immature much?

2Joe Paterno Empty Re: Joe Paterno Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

Now is he the pedo or the coach that didn't say anything? I've been hearing about it and purposely tuning it out...people are up in arms over a pedophile, I say 'Welcome to America'...

Don't get me wrong, it pisses me off these people are allowed to continue breathing, but this goes down everyday, the media really just wants to hype shit up...

3Joe Paterno Empty Re: Joe Paterno Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 pm

xConcealerx

xConcealerx
New User

He's the coach who didnt do anything. He's retiring. Its just so odd because people are freaking out and saying how he impacted their lives. He's a football coach. Unless you played for him he had little to no real impact.

4Joe Paterno Empty Re: Joe Paterno Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:03 am

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

Well, he did ignore the fact children were being raped in his shower room...that's kind of an impact situation...

5Joe Paterno Empty Re: Joe Paterno Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:08 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

This story sounds messed up.

6Joe Paterno Empty Re: Joe Paterno Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 pm

xConcealerx

xConcealerx
New User

because it is

7Joe Paterno Empty Re: Joe Paterno Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 am

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

The problem is that all the facts are so hazy and nobody seems to be on the same page about the issue, except that kids were in danger...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum