Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hardcore vs Casual gamer.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Empty Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm not here to debate the legitimacy of the labels (which I hate people who take these seriously)

but moreso do you put several hours in gaming a day or just a few hours a day or every other day or so?

Lately I'm more of a casual gamer, unless I just bought a game, or the random spurges of getting hooked.

2Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Empty Re: Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 am

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

I play a game maybe a few hours a week or so...I have way too much to do and not nearly enough time to really get into games nowadays...hence why no more Live or new games, but I'm sure when MW3 comes out I'll get geeked on it...

3Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Empty Re: Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I only play a few hours a day too, I don't know if I miss the days when I put in 8 hours a day.

4Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Empty Re: Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

Dude...I do not at all...it sucks to go outside and realize that you just spent 10 hours on a fucking game...makes you feel useless, yet somehow accomplished, all at the same time...

5Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Empty Re: Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

running around in the world of the game counts as outside.... I think....

6Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Empty Re: Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

hahaha minus the sunshine and fresh air...

I do miss my Fallout 3...let a buddy borrow it a few weeks back...gotta get that back soon...

7Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Empty Re: Hardcore vs Casual gamer. Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I just kill people in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum