Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know what I hate..

+13
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
behind_you
sleestaks
Pagan
loneguitarist
xConcealerx
Doomsayer
kingofstrings721
Hunger Strike
debbie
Grungie
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

276Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

So in Final Fantasy XIII, you can go on monster hunt missions. I hate that I go on a monster hunt mission, and not only did I have to walk on foot through half of the overworld to find it, but I go there and it kills me in 2 hits.

fuck him.

277Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

That sucks.

278Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's kind of a blow, because I just overleveled to beat a boss.

279Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:40 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I hate it when people confuse the two worlds. A pub here is having a Marvel superhero party, but both their posters have either Batman or Superman on it with the slogan "get your bat on". I mean really? Just google it, dammit!

280Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lol, it specifically says Marvel but they have Superman?

281Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

yes. I facepalm evertime I see those posters and they are littered all over campus.

282Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lemme have a Disney convention and have Spongebob on it.

283Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:39 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Exactly

284Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Brb working on poster now.

285Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

How's that disney spongebob poster coming?

286Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Bad, I'm busy playing with Reason 5 on my computer

287Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:21 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

No idea what that is.

288Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's a DAW program. I use it for the drums when I cover songs.

Or for my "orchestral" stuff

289Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Oh ok. Your pokemon orchestral music?

290Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

like that, or some of the other VG music I did

291Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I hate when a chick pulls a bitch attitude on me. I really hate.

292Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:13 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Then bitch slap that bitch. Put her back in her place

the kitchen.

293Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:45 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Was in a public place. My bf and I bumped into one of his work mates and his gf at a restuarant just as we were about to leave and he introduced me to him. I smiled and said hi she just stared at me like 'why do you exist', so we left. As we walked away I could here her say 'why the hell are they bothering us, can't they see I'm busy trying to decide what to order' what a bitch. And apparently the guy loves the fact that his girl is such a bitch and brags at work about how how his girl apparently owned my ass? Owned me in what? I don't wanna be famous for being master bitch!

294Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Some guys are into bitchy girls, I have no idea how.

That girl was probably bitchy at you because you were nice to her boyfriend and you were nicer to him in the 5 mins you knew him than she did their entire relationship.

295Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Could be.

296Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Debbie slap that bitch

Know what I hate.. - Page 12 SlowMoBitchSlap

297Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I hate when the power goes out when they're doing maintenance. I can't do much and it's so humid here you can't relax in your house.

298Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:49 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oh yeah that definitely sucks. All you can do is sit and hope it comes back quickly. Luckily here the power never goes out for more than a minute or two.

I've been hating quite a few things lately, as we switched to AT&T cable and internet, and also our washing machine had to be replaced.
I've been hating:
- summer time, because it's so hot and I have an irrational fear of pretty much all insects especially flying ones
- when i'm home alone and forced to deal with repairmen/technicians/anyone else that rings the doorbell
- my introversion, because it just sucks. i have some pretty extreme social problems. you know in tv shows or movies when some guys can barely choke out a single word to an attractive female? i'm like that with everyone. i just feel weird around other people unless they're really close friends. i actually get physically sick whenever I know I have an appointment with someone coming up :3

299Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Shame, that is pretty bad. I used to a little like that. Start small, try looking straight and not down when walking past people. It takes practice, but helps after a while. Smile

I hate having to house sit with a bipolar cat, no tv, no internet, and alone. I'm on day 2. Just two more weeks. Yeah. I miss my own pets... Now you know why I'm going to be scarce the following weeks.

300Know what I hate.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Just don't go crazy and end up in prison.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum