Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know what I hate..

+13
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
behind_you
sleestaks
Pagan
loneguitarist
xConcealerx
Doomsayer
kingofstrings721
Hunger Strike
debbie
Grungie
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

226Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I used to get very bad allergies but the last 2 years it didn't really get any. Maybe I'm building up immunity, or actually my immune system is getting worse since allergic reactions is caused by an overactive immune reaction.

227Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's because of mages, that's what it is.

228Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 01, 2012 7:07 pm

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

I'm allergic to dust. And I work filling orders in a massive wholesale t-shirt warehouse, so that's fun. Rolling Eyes

229Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

buy one of these:

Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Ad79df6b4f8e63952beb8933fee3d2b8_s

230Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Fri May 04, 2012 9:07 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I used to work with those when I worked with my flowers in the lab. They really work, but can be uncomfortable in the beginning.

231Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I hate when I spend several minutes looking for something I lost, and just when I give up it's in the first place I looked.

232Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 08, 2012 10:24 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Yip, that happens quite a lot to me...too many times imo

233Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It has to be the underpants gnomes.

234Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

Underpants gnomes will kill us all! You've got to love the song they sing though. Very Happy

235Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Of course, and their plan.

Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Underpants-gnomes-business-model

236Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed May 09, 2012 8:36 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Maybe phase 2 to is resell?

237Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Don't spoil it

238Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed May 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I love that episode. I love the fact that one of the gnomes shouts out and asks what phase two is. Very Happy

239Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Sun May 13, 2012 1:01 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I hate assholes at restaurants. This guy was behind my table being a dick to the waitress. Apparently there was a miscommunication somewhere between the two and I heard him arguing with her and then he ended up yelling this very loudly:

"Do you not understand me? I said on rye bread, R. I. Y."

not only are you being a dick out loud in public, you can't spell either.

240Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Sun May 13, 2012 1:18 am

Pagan

Pagan

Grungie wrote:I hate assholes at restaurants. This guy was behind my table being a dick to the waitress. Apparently there was a miscommunication somewhere between the two and I heard him arguing with her and then he ended up yelling this very loudly:

"Do you not understand me? I said on rye bread, R. I. Y."

not only are you being a dick out loud in public, you can't spell either.

Ah yeah, especially the same fuckwits that complain about "not being salty enough" or meat being "too tough". The one time I have ever had to give something back because it had a hair in it, I, being a typical Canadian, just kept apologizing and feeling guilty. I mean, waiters are people too, not servants. Just because they are giving you food, doesn't make them your slaves.
Fucking hate people like that too.

241Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Sun May 13, 2012 1:30 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yeah, it's funnier when it's at McDonalds. I've seen people try and treat their food like they're at a 5 star restaurant.

242Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

HA!! That is such a fail not being able to spell it correctly. Very Happy People being rude as restaurants is ridiculous though, people make mistakes.

243Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Sun May 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Elseb1990 wrote:HA!! That is such a fail not being able to spell it correctly. Very Happy People being rude as restaurants is ridiculous though, people make mistakes.

Well when you're trying to insult someone, it makes you look worse when you can't spell.

244Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Grungie wrote:Yeah, it's funnier when it's at McDonalds. I've seen people try and treat their food like they're at a 5 star restaurant.

Like that crazy bitch that talked about having to get dressed up to go to Walmart.
People really really puzzle me. They really do.

245Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Sun May 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pagan wrote:
Grungie wrote:Yeah, it's funnier when it's at McDonalds. I've seen people try and treat their food like they're at a 5 star restaurant.

Like that crazy bitch that talked about having to get dressed up to go to Walmart.
People really really puzzle me. They really do.

My Uncle's ex-wife was like that, though she was doing it because she was always trying to show off. She had this complex about herself that she grew up trashy and don't want others to think she is. Sadly when she tries hard it makes her look even trashier.

246Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I hate when people whine about English voices in video games from Japan.

Though this is mostly for recent games.

247Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu May 31, 2012 10:01 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I hate it when people drive over red lights like a maniac. Nearly F*&^&cking died last night when a guy skipped over a red light approximately 20km over the speed limit.

248Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You'd hate Florida drivers, they're batshit insane. Anything and everything happens on the roads here. There's literally a memorial on every corner where someone died in a car accident.

249Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I hate it when people talk about themselves constantly. That just annoys me.

250Know what I hate.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Know what I hate.. Thu May 31, 2012 6:38 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I hate when someone who's "special" has to make it part of their personality.

The guy in your class is an extremist left wing, that's all he talks about is his views on politics.

The Atheist guy always talks brings up how he hates religion or how he's cool for being Atheist

The Vegan talks about how he can't eat animals all the time.

I'm not against any of that stuff, more power to you, but imo it comes off like they're trying to either show off or think they're impressing people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum