Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing now?

+7
kuma-kid
Hotspot
sleestaks
Elseb1990
Naiwen
debbie
Grungie
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What are you playing now? Empty What are you playing now? Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

What games are you currently playing?

DS: Radiant Historia, FF4 Heroes of Light, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest VI
PS1: Persona 2, Lunar 2, Silent Hill
PS2: FFX, FFXII, Okami
PC: Morrowind

I need to get back to playing Morrowind's main story, I'm having too much fun killing everybody.

I love that I just got 2 new PS1 memory cards, which means more PS1 games to play.

Last edited by Grungie on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

2What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 am

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicle- Wii
New Super Mario Brothers -Wii

3What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sadly I don't have my PS2 with me anymore, it's at home Crying or Very sad

I kind of want to get a 3DS now, but the games I really want to get haven't been released yet, but they look really promising.

4What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:52 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

PC - F.E.A.R 3

5What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

So I just bought the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection for the PS3. They're both interesting games.

6What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
New User

Something named Arc-rise Phantasia, and replaying Tales of Symphonia.

7What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I still need to try and get ahold of Tales of Symphonia. I've only played the PS1 Phantasia, Destiny, and parts of Destiny 2 (aka Eternia if you're a hardcore Tales of fan)

8What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I'm mainly playing FIFA 12 at the moment but i do have heaps of games i need to complete. What are the Dragon Quest games like? My girlfriend left a copy of hers at my house so i might play it. Smile

9What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 pm

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

Still going between Skyrim and BF3, mostly. I've thought about grabbing Fallout 3 since it's under $10 used. I also started a pokemon crystal nuzlocke run too.

What do you guys think is a fair price for a used DS?

10What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Depends on which DS you're looking at. There's 4 kinds.

11What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Sun May 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

You can pick a DS up for very cheap nowadays, just have a look around Ebay.

Anyway i'm playing Final Fantasy 13 for X-Box. Smile

12What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Sun May 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

how far are you in FF13?

13What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon May 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

The world has just turned into ice, so not that far really. Smile

14What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It didn't really turn to ice, you just fell in an ice place.

15What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Wed May 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

Yea, i'm really enjoying it at the moment. Smile Gonna start Rayman 3 tomorrow. Smile

16What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Fri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Just started in Persona 3. Gonna see what the fuss is about.

17What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
New User

For a second, I thought you said "waht are you playing now" as in a music track, but right now, not playing nothing.

18What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Nah, that's in the music forum.

19What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 am

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I'm about to play Perfect Dark: Zero, i want to like it because nobody else does. Very Happy

20What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Hotspot

Hotspot
New User

I am currently playing Dark Cloud.

http://suiko-kya-cross.co.cc

21What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
New User

About to play Usher's yeah... which is one of my favs.

22What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Naiwen wrote:About to play Usher's yeah... which is one of my favs.

You do know this is the video games forum right?

23What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
New User

Oops, sorry, wrong thread... XDDDD Forgive me, Grungiekins?

24What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sure I guess

25What are you playing now? Empty Re: What are you playing now? Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 am

kuma-kid

kuma-kid
New User

PS3: soul calibur V, breath of fire IV, FFV, mass effect 2, infamous, jet set radio(which i'm really awful at)
PS2: shadow of the colossus
Wii: okami, super mario galaxy
DS: i might do another pokemon white/black run(this would be my 4th) since i'm broke and can't buy the new one, rhythm heaven
N64: kirby and the crystal shards, LOZ: ocarina of time

http://kuma-the-kid.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum