Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Waistband - Evening Tea

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty The Waistband - Evening Tea Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 pm

TheYeoman

TheYeoman
New User

So, the second The Waistband album is out.

Here it is people: http://thewaistband.bandcamp.com/album/evening-tea

2The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Is it your band or are you promoting another bands album?

3The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:31 pm

TheYeoman

TheYeoman
New User

This is my band... is that bad?

4The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

No no, that's perfect. I was just making sure. Smile I'll give it a listen sometime.

5The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I like it more than Morning Coffee.

6The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:53 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I have no idea what I just listened to... It's some of the weirdest music I've heard in a while. I don't really know how to respond to this. Could you maybe give me a bit of background of your band?

7The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm

TheYeoman

TheYeoman
New User

The bio on bandcamp reads:
The Waistband (Based out of PEI, Canada) consists of 1-3 guys recording songs that they made when they were kids and songs that they are making now.

So basically things similar to schoolyard chants and obvious insults are being recorded. Hence, quite a few of the songs are inside jokes shared with two other guys.

There is a shitload of useless information if you click on each song so listeners may understand it a bit better.

8The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:18 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

It's still a little too weird for my taste, but sounds like you guys had fun while recording it. Smile

9The Waistband - Evening Tea Empty Re: The Waistband - Evening Tea Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Interesting and weird, some stuff reminds me of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

I'd probably like this more if i'd get the inside jokes, but it's still pretty cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum