Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 am

kuma-kid

kuma-kid
New User

hey, just kinda stumbled onto this forum and it seemed like a chill place to catch onto some new music, so here i am!

about myself... high school senior, huge anime and sci fi nerd. i love web comics so much, and some of my faves are johnny wander, monster pulse, black adventures, and, homestuck. im pretty good with a pencil or paint brush in my hand and i'm trying to get digital art under my belt too. aiming to be an animator or at least work in the animation industry, i'll see where the wind blows me :]

as far as what i do musically, i wish i hadn't dropped piano when i was little because i really miss it but don't have time to pick it up again. i do have an alright voice though, and sing whenever i can.

music i like: well it goes without saying, if it's a good anime opening then it's in my library, along with any j or k pop and rock i can get my hands on. but my favorite sounds come from groups like goldfish, gorillaz, passion pit, and ok go. i'm pretty open to new sounds and different genres, and my music library is much more diverse than i'm making it out to be here but i figure i can just show that on the forum later Razz

well, hope i can get some new music here, and i hope i can help someone else find new music too!

http://kuma-the-kid.tumblr.com/

2hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Welcome new member! We hope you will find what you are looking for here Wink

3hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Hey new user. As you can see, I totally don't watch Anime.

How'd you stumble upon us anyway?

4hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Hi hi. Welcome.
I have a hard time deciding what to say when greeting people for the first time.
Grizzly is an awesome character :3

5hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Hey and welcome!

If you're looking for obscure underground music you can always come to me about that. Wink

Hope you like it here!

6hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:53 am

kuma-kid

kuma-kid
New User

debbie wrote:Welcome new member! We hope you will find what you are looking for here Wink

actually i was looking up shirokuma cafe cosplay on google. my friends and i are gonna do a group cosplay and we might do that anime. i'm gonna be grizzly of course, but yeah i ended up finding this gif hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ 1341278766324 and fell out my chair. so i looked at where the image came from which was a thread between you mods about cosplay and how bronies can't compaer to otaku. that made me laugh too so i ended up peekin around and decided it would be cool to stick around

7hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:56 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lol, did we post that?

8hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

i've posted it a few times >_>

9hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I remember the pic but I couldn't remember from where.

edit: tried to do a search of this forum to find the post kuma-kid is referring to, but I'm realizing our searchbar is shit.

10hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:54 am

kuma-kid

kuma-kid
New User

hxxp://musictalkboard.forumotion.com/t341p15-5000-posts

can't post actual links for another week so make the x's t's

11hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 am

kuma-kid

kuma-kid
New User

wait the link works?.... that's never happened before

12hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Empty Re: hi! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:53 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I think you're not allowed to post outside links, that's still a link here so that might explain it working.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum