Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story telling time

+3
nastyn8
Grungie
Flying Spaghetti Monster
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Story telling time Empty Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Tell us funny/weird/cool/awesome stories that happend to you and shit...

It's like 1:30am in here atm so i'm gonna post my stories later.

Random smilie farao

2Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

So one of my close friends was in a fraternity, though in a small one since the house they were in wasn't an "official" frat house, just a house they were all renting with fellow frat buddies.

So anyway, there was this girl I used to be friends with, but around this time she was slowly going crazy. She was one of those kids who was angry at her parents all the time and didn't want to go home for the summer. My buddy was nice and had an extra room in that frat house for her and said she can move in if she's willing to pay her part of rent and utilities and she agreed.

She moved in a couple of months before school let out, but somewhere in the middle of summer everyone was getting pissed off because she wasn't paying rent or utilities, and also tried bumming money off of people and never paying them back. She would also disappear for a few days, and then bring in a a sketchy stranger and have them live there for a few days.

My friend got fed up with this because they were about to lose the house thanks to her, so he decided to get her back. By shitting on her pillow.

She has several pillows on her bed, but apparently this one was her favorite and he knew it was her favorite, so he decided to take a shit on it.

She came back one day and asked "where the fuck is my pillow?" he simple responded "I shit on it." "YOU WHAT???!!". He told her to go check the garbage can outside and woe and behold, her shit covered pillow was there. I can't remember how soon she moved out of that house, but she did it pretty damn quickly afterwards.

3Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

hehe, bitch got shit on her pillow...

But hey, aren't you supposed to expect that from a frat house?

4Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:So one of my close friends was in a fraternity, though in a small one since the house they were in wasn't an "official" frat house, just a house they were all renting with fellow frat buddies.

So anyway, there was this girl I used to be friends with, but around this time she was slowly going crazy. She was one of those kids who was angry at her parents all the time and didn't want to go home for the summer. My buddy was nice and had an extra room in that frat house for her and said she can move in if she's willing to pay her part of rent and utilities and she agreed.

She moved in a couple of months before school let out, but somewhere in the middle of summer everyone was getting pissed off because she wasn't paying rent or utilities, and also tried bumming money off of people and never paying them back. She would also disappear for a few days, and then bring in a a sketchy stranger and have them live there for a few days.

My friend got fed up with this because they were about to lose the house thanks to her, so he decided to get her back. By shitting on her pillow.

She has several pillows on her bed, but apparently this one was her favorite and he knew it was her favorite, so he decided to take a shit on it.

She came back one day and asked "where the fuck is my pillow?" he simple responded "I shit on it." "YOU WHAT???!!". He told her to go check the garbage can outside and woe and behold, her shit covered pillow was there. I can't remember how soon she moved out of that house, but she did it pretty damn quickly afterwards.

lulz.MPEG

5Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:hehe, bitch got shit on her pillow...

But hey, aren't you supposed to expect that from a frat house?

Nah, if it was something to expect from a frat house, she would have been roofied and the story would be over.

The funny thing about that story is that she's apparently traumatized by it and first told pretty much everyone in school. His name is kind of unique so everytime they hear his name, they think "oh shit, the guy who shit in that girl's pillow?"

after she dropped out of college she started telling people in the rest of Memphis about it, and according to his girlfriend he's "famous" in Midtown for it.

6Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:Nah, if it was something to expect from a frat house, she would have been roofied and the story would be over.

The funny thing about that story is that she's apparently traumatized by it and first told pretty much everyone in school. His name is kind of unique so everytime they hear his name, they think "oh shit, the guy who shit in that girl's pillow?"

after she dropped out of college she started telling people in the rest of Memphis about it, and according to his girlfriend he's "famous" in Midtown for it.

haha, he's famous for shitting on a bitch's pillow?

She sounds like my friend's ex, which i will tell about tomorrow because i'm still a bit buzzed and it's late...

7Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

he's dubbed pillow shitter

8Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 pm

TheYeoman

TheYeoman
New User

I walked into drama class last Tuesday and decided to throw someone off by taking their seat for the lulz

Little did I know that shit would go down all class.

The second bell goes and the teacher stands up to lecture. This time, it's not a normal lecture. "As a mother, I would not be embarrassed to say this. As a teacher, however, I may be pushing some buttons." Everybody thinks she's going to talk about money or sex or something controversial.

Not one person guessed correctly. "There has been a huge hygiene problem in this class." She goes on about this, tells us to wash our feet each day but no one is listening because they are smelling themselves and each other because they are paranoid of their odor. One of the preps in the class looks like he wants to kill himself.

Our teacher then gives us some work to do. Some girls in the class have hatched a plan, though. 2 people at the table will distract the teacher, and the other 2 will walk right out of the room. It sounded great to all of them, and the plan went through.

Then, the teacher noticed. She had a nervous breakdown and sent the other 2 conspirators to the principal's office. Now, why did they want to do this? To have a smoke.

So after the teacher calms down a little a girl at our table (who has just broken up with her first boyfriend... lasted 2 weeks)says something that will forever creep me out. "I don't really want to say this because I think it will drive all the boys away... but..."

Everybody is wondering what she wants to say, and she gets the message. "Well, uh, every time I talk to a boy now I imagine them jacking off."

All the girls are laughing, some guys are aroused, but me? I'm pulling the biggest facepalm ever. She makes some jokes about it for the rest of the class then the end of class bell rings.

Why the fuck did I go in that class...

9Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

TheYeoman wrote:
Everybody is wondering what she wants to say, and she gets the message. "Well, uh, every time I talk to a boy now I imagine them jacking off."

Would've been better if your teacher said, "Me too."

10Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

nastyn8 wrote:Would've been better if your teacher said, "Me too."

A teacher at my old elementary school said that....

He's in jail now.

11Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Not really a long story, but the my school's anti-drug club is called SADD (students against destructive decisions, and they have big banner in the hall that says "YOU WERE BORN DRUG FREE. SADD." But it looks like it says "YOU WERE BORN SADD."

12Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:24 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

"You Were Born Sad" almost sounds like the title of an Andrew Jackson Jihad song.

13Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Or a Frank Auerbach painting. "Sie Waren Geborenes Trauriges"

edit: loljk he only did portraits. My mistake.

14Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:34 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

A portrait of a weeping John Wayne Gacy?

15Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

inst wrote:A portrait of a weeping John Wayne Gacy?

That would work, but all of his paintings were titled, "Portrait of..."

16Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:43 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie wrote:So one of my close friends was in a fraternity, though in a small one since the house they were in wasn't an "official" frat house, just a house they were all renting with fellow frat buddies.

wtf..I'm not sure how to respond to this one.

17Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:wtf..I'm not sure how to respond to this one.

How about "lol.....?"

Anyway, this thread has potential, it shouldn't die.

I'll post a few stories tomorrow, it's getting late.

18Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Luckily I don't have these wtf moments. Wait...does that mean that I'm the wtf'er in this situation??

19Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

That means your life aren't so weird.

That can be very good or kinda boring

20Story telling time Empty Re: Story telling time Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:17 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister