Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "what do you sound like?" thread

+5
Grungie
inst
moscaespañol
The Empyrean
Pagan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Sure.
Just know that my word means less than the least valuable currency you can imagine.

102The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

It seems Debbie is getting pretty comfortable with us.

103The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:43 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Here it is! The long awaited video. I decided to rather go with my native language Afrikaans, than English.

Last edited by debbie on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

104The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

wat

105The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

like it or not, that is what I sound like.

106The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Oh c'mon debbs, stop being afraid of us!

We don't bite! (unless you're in to that kind of stuff)

And Afrikaans sounds really weird to me lol...

107The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:36 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Ok ok, so I did it. I made a recording...

me

108The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

You talk fast...

Ooh ooh, i want a sandwich!

109The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I tried very hard to slow myself down. We speak very fast, that's one of our drawbacks. Maybe thats why I'm typing so fast as well Razz

I hate making recordings because I sound like a smurf.

Last edited by debbie on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

110The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

No, all women have the capability to speak fast.

111The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:46 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

keep up or you're going to get lost.

112The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:47 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Oh no, i understood you, i just felt you were going to explode

113The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:47 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Kawaii.

114The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

hahahahahaha

arigato Embarassed

115The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Debbie sounds like I expected her to sound.

116The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:32 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

you did? how? why? so many question...

117The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I know what you look like for realzies so it wasn't hard to have an idea what you sound like.

118The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

since i posted you need to post as well.

119The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

yes, do it.MPEG

120The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'll have it by the end of the day, my day.

121The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:12 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Do a cover of this, Takashi-oniichan

https://youtu.be/4-FSVdqXJXo

122The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:14 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

lol, that is one of the gayist things i've seen in a while. please don't do it.

123The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Nah

124The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

plz?

125The "what do you sound like?" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "what do you sound like?" thread Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Hey.
That is a great song, Debbie-senpai.
You don't even know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum