Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+18
inst
moscaespañol
barbwireroses
Pagan
klushell
paulpierce34
Combo
xConcealerx
Doomsayer
FlyingNinza
Jay
FB92
loneguitarist
NowhereMan
Hunger Strike
kingofstrings721
debbie
Grungie
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 am

Pagan

Pagan

Yeah. Like I said, I was suffering three weeks of finals.

But alas I am here!

77Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

3 weeks? WTF kind of finals were you forced to take?

78Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:58 am

Pagan

Pagan

Dude it was ridiculous.

Most were take home essays because my school really messed up and didn't think things through.

I had an in class exam early april on a friday, and an essay due the following monday. I then had stuff to do online for friday, and another essay due the monday after. See the pattern? So, after you can guess what I had.
Actually, no. I had 5 essays due that saturday and my philosophy final the day after. =[

Oh what's the language situation on the site? Is swearing frowned upon?

79Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:01 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That sounds ridiculous, I only have lame ass tests and a couple of papers.

Well I love swearing so nothing is filtered. If people don't like it, they can fuck off.

80Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

Pagan

Pagan

Ok. It was fucking god damn ridiculous.

Yeah I usually just have what you have, the odd paper and such.
Oh, you heard about the guy who shit himself during my final right?

81Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

No, I haven't, did you post this on UG or something?

82Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 am

Pagan

Pagan

Ahaha yeah
So basically, and quite literally, the guy was shitting himself during the final and he was right beside me.
Spoiler:
< hidden for those with weak stomachs
I rushed my exam, got the hell out of there, and I wound up with a C+ in the course. God damnit Laughing Crying or Very sad

83Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:17 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Laughing

That's hilarious. I wouldn't want to smell that though.

84Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 am

Pagan

Pagan

Oh god no. It smelled infected.
fuck.
I forgot about it until now.
fuck fuck fuck. I could smell it for days, man.
=[
How come there are large spaces under our posts and above our signatures?

85Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Dunno, that's just the format for the theme I installed. I might have to look into that.

86Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 am

Pagan

Pagan

Nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering.

This is neat. It's not full of a thousand posts a second and flaming and nonsense. I think I will settle here rather easily.

87Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:50 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Welcome new member!

88Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pagan wrote:Nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering.

This is neat. It's not full of a thousand posts a second and flaming and nonsense. I think I will settle here rather easily.

There was this guy about a week ago flaunting some useless elitist opinion and I called him out on it, but he left because he got butthurt based on the fact that I "flamed him" because I told him he had head his head up his ass.

89Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Pagan

Pagan

debbie wrote:Welcome new member!
Thank you thank you. I was born in South Africa actually =O I'm from Johannesburg.

Grungie wrote:
Pagan wrote:Nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering.

There was this guy about a week ago flaunting some useless elitist opinion and I called him out on it, but he left because he got butthurt based on the fact that I "flamed him" because I told him he had head his head up his ass.

He's lucky I wasn't here. I don't do well with treating elitists kindly ahaha.

90Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I love his final message:

NBK*Twitch wrote:Oh yes you did. Rule 3 - 3. No Flaming saying I have my head stuck my ass is considered flaming. Good Bye Smile.

He needs to lrn2internet

He was whining that I mentioned Pop-Punk as Punk and talked about how it's all mainstream and all about the money, thus making it not real Punk.

91Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Pagan

Pagan

When is the truth flaming?

Sure, music morals and all of that etc etc. But a genre is a genre because of the sound and not whether or not they want to make money. Music is an audial medium for a reason. Every time I hear something like "oh I liked so and so until I saw what they looked like. Theyre poser fags and emo shit", I want to grab a bag of bricks and hit them on the head and myself in the face until I can't remember my own name.

92Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Despite the fact that he did have his head up his ass, saying that is not flaming.

93Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Pagan

Pagan

^ That's what I'm saying haha
The bullshit he was obviously going on about was probably more so. Going on about shit that doesn't matter for the dumbest reasons.
An insult if justified, or in defense, or even a small remark like "head up ones ass" is not flaming. To me, flaming is starting shit just to start shit like he did.

94Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I really wanted to avoid people like that when I made this

95Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Pagan

Pagan

It's difficult to. From experience, even the smallest of forums will have fuckwits.

That's just life, though. You can never avoid jerks or people who take it too seriously. "THIS ISN'T PUNK IT'S POPPY HOW DARE YOU MY LIFE AND ALL OF ITS MEANING IS TARNISHED BECAUSE OF LABELS AND BRANDING A SOUND" and the like will always exist. We just have to make sure it doesn't happen too often on here! =]

96Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yeah, gotta get my policing up to par

97Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Pagan

Pagan

So how do these power levels work?

98Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

99Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm

barbwireroses

barbwireroses
New User

Hello, I'm new here but I plan on posting a bunch you can call me Andrea if you want. Smile

100Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Hi Andrea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum