Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was told to do it, at gunpoint.

+5
moscaespañol
WCPhils
inst
Grungie
The Empyrean
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It wouldn't be gay if Debbie joins

27I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:49 pm

The Empyrean

The Empyrean
New User

Ball touching is inevitable.

28I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:It wouldn't be gay if Debbie joins

As long as ball-touching is kept to a minimal.

29I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Bd9

30I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Damn, I missed a lot.
Who said anything about not joining? I thought you knew me... I just said that if it gets TOO out of control I'm gonna break it up.

31I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 am

Pagan

Pagan

This orgy will be so big and crazy, it won't only kill many sperm cells, it will kill many brain cells.

The Empyrean wrote:Hey,
You know that one guy? What's his name... Phils? No. Maybe it was Pagan. Wait, no. Irish Punk? Damn, I forgot who it was... nah, I'm just playing, it was Mosca. Mosca told me join; so here I am...
Yeah...

I would never tell someone to join at gun point. I have bad allergies and sneeze all of the time. You can see how this sort of persuasion wouldn't work out well. Crying or Very sad

32I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 am

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

It will kill sperm brain cells!

33I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Wouldn't that be like.... abortion?

34I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 am

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

EXACTLY! We can't have Debbie getting pregnant.

35I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am

Pagan

Pagan

Why not? More music talk board members.

36I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

But who's child would it be?

37I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

All of ours.

38I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

So, we would all pay child support?

39I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yes

40I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:49 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

South Africa's Children's Act of 2005 would beg to differ.

41I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Fuck South African laws.

42I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Oh, so you want to pay Child Support? that's cool I guess.

43I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I don't. I think this whole orgy is a scam. Debbie just wants our money.

44I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 am

Pagan

Pagan

Of course this orgy is a scam because Smile

in the end we're all getting fucked Cool

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

45I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:52 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

But she can't get our money. We have the law on our side.

And it's not just bird law!

46I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:56 am

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

That's why it's a poorly thought out scam.

Hey Pagan, is that Nachtmystium LP worth getting? I've only listened to one song of it.

47I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:23 am

Pagan

Pagan

It's pretty sweet. I prefer Assassins, but there are definitely some really great moments on Silencing Machine. It's longer and not as immediately striking in some songs (while others will pull you in seconds), but it's worth checking out. It's a pretty solid album once you dig into it.

48I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

What is it? Album cover tells me experimental, possibly black/ambient metal?

49I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:37 am

The Empyrean

The Empyrean
New User

The Nachtmystium album is black metal.

50I was told to do it, at gunpoint. - Page 2 Empty Re: I was told to do it, at gunpoint. Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:08 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I don't like black metal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum