Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+3
inst
Grungie
Spaztikko
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Well now you just need to find an avatar and you'll become a real member.

Let's hope you enjoy this place

27HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Welcome new member! Hope you enjoy it here Wink

28HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:
inst wrote:Yeah that's not a very mod-like thing to do.
I didn't block him so clearly I should be the mod, despite not recruiting anyone.

I'll have to go with this. I'll just transfer Mosca's talleys to Insty's taleys.
noplz bbz ill unblock him4u bbz plz dnt

29HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Thats what you get for not playing nicely Razz

30HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:
Grungie wrote:
I didn't block him so clearly I should be the mod, despite not recruiting anyone.

I'll have to go with this. I'll just transfer Mosca's talleys to Insty's taleys.

Listen to mom Debbie

31HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:27 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

i crie everytim </3

32HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

So allegedly the story with Saint78 is that you told him to make it look like he was put on everyone's ignore list?

33HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:00 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

his name is n8 Rolling Eyes

and i wasn't there:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1537516&page=263&pp=40
it continues throughout the thread

34HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Rolling Eyes

35HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:30 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
Grungie wrote:

Listen to mom Debbie

lol.

36HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Maybe instead of saying mod, you should be MTB mom

37HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:46 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

NOOOO! I'm not ready to be a mom yet.

38HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Damn, that settles it then.

39HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I win! Smile

40HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:06 pm

WCPhils

WCPhils
New User

Is n8 on here?

I already miss him on UG Sad

41HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

42HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Spaztikko

Spaztikko
New User

I got banned for having a massive sig about his Ep. It was gold, and then theguitarist banned me cuz we're tight.

43HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

wat

44HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:27 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:So allegedly the story with Saint78 is that you told him to make it look like he was put on everyone's ignore list?

No, Jetfuel and JayT told me to.

Spaztikko wrote:I got banned for having a massive sig about his Ep. It was gold, and then theguitarist banned me cuz we're tight.

That was great.

45HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

nastyn8 wrote:No, Jetfuel and JayT told me to.

Well shit, that's the last time I listen to Butt Rayge

46HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:No, Jetfuel and JayT told me to.

Well shit, that's the last time I listen to Butt Rayge

You shouldn't have started. Element made me stop doing it. People who were there when I started doing it would quote my posts and edit them, so it looked like people were really ignoring me. Find the "Solid Snake voice imitation thread" thing and the "Greatest Author of the 20th century thread." Those were the best.

47HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I wish I was paying attention to those threads. I was busy trolling in that thread about losing respect for religious people, or contributing to the thread derailment.

48HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

stfu Butt Rayge is my bro.

49HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I posted it in there too, and it seemed to confuse a couple people. I forget who it was, but someone was like "How did I manage to ignore someone?" Someone else was like "I got that too. Maybe we're on his ignore list?" It was funny because I had never talked to either of them before.

^ I don't even know him lol

50HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

nastyn8 wrote:I posted it in there too, and it seemed to confuse a couple people. I forget who it was, but someone was like "How did I manage to ignore someone?" Someone else was like "I got that too. Maybe we're on his ignore list?" It was funny because I had never talked to either of them before.

^ I don't even know him lol

I was confused with you at first. I don't remember putting you on my ignore list. It's more strange for me since I've never used it before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum