Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion thread

+3
inst
behind_you
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:16 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Finally back to Kingdoms of Amalur Cool

Decided to respec and go pure bow, cuz it sounded fun.

177RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I hear that game's pretty similar to Fable

178RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

It is; just a lot bigger with way better customization, skills, and random loot.

179RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I still need to download that demo from the PSN

180RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:26 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

You really do.

Though I didn't find the demo that great.
It lets you run through the first "tutorial" dungeon and then gives you 45 minutes to do whatever you want in the main world.
I didn't play more than 5 minutes past the tutorial dungeon (probs because I knew it wasn't going to save and would be a waste of time) but the full game is pretty bomb.

181RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:37 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I might get it after Pokemon Conquest

182RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Oooh.
Pokemon Conquest does look pretty sweet.

After you play it you should watch Oda Nobuna no Yabou.
It's about a guy (that plays a lot of those historical games, like the Nobunaga's Ambition series that this Pokemon game crosses over with) that somehow is sent back in time to the era that this Nobunaga stuff happened in, but all of the fearless warlords are cute girls.

183RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lolwut?

184RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

It's animu.
It's good, so far.

185RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:35 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'll check that out after I watch my other stuff

186RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I assume that Angel Beats is included in "other stuff".
You can't avoid it forever.
It's only 13 eps. You should just get it over with so I can stop bitching at you :3

I only suggest Oda Nobuna because it's about the same stuff that the game Pokemon is crossing over with is about.

187RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

the real question is, are the girls Kawaii in that Nobunaga anime?

188RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Sure.
That's kind of one of the main things of the show.

I don't even know if you could call Nobuna a tsundere since she's supposed to be a fearless leader and everything.
I think she'd count as one.

189RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'll have to determine if she is one. I can't decide who's a better Tsundere, Tsumiki, or Kirino?

190RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:43 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I feel like Kirino is a better and more intense tsundere, but Tsumiki is a much cuter one.

191RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I can dig that

192RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:21 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Just spent 8 solid hours playing KoA: Reckoning...

193RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Nice, I've been playing Shadow of the Collosus

194RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

That game where you fight the really big guys by climbing on them and stuff?
I watched a bit of a Lets Play on that. Looked fun.

195RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's pretty awesome. I figured I'd spend $30 on the HD verisons instead of spending $40 and scouring for both PS2 versions.

196RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I'm sorry to bring Skyrim up again, but I just finished the main quest line, forgot to save, fell off a cliff, and have to kill Alduin and listen to Parthonax's huge-ass speech again.

197RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Haha that sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzjoJ7kx-RY
Lol. I love the Rooster Teeth/AH guys.

198RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:51 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I finally beat Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
My save says it took 40 hours, but I did just skip every sidequest later in the game.

It's not a very hard game. I didn't die once.

I think i'll try and finish another game i've started and abandoned.
Maybe Bioshock 2 or Ocarina of Time 3DS.

199RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Ocarina of Time

200RPG Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: RPG Discussion thread Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

I totally lost interest in it though.
I just got the Master Sword and became Adult Link and I think I got Epona.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum