Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pictures of Hot Chicks

+12
inst
Flying Spaghetti Monster
nastyn8
moscaespañol
nolvorite
loneguitarist
Naiwen
behind_you
Elseb1990
debbie
Grungie
Pagan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

ok

If one day she'll suddenly become a fetus i'll let you know

152Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

WCPhils wrote:Alexandra Daddario

I've saw this girl at a restaurant on Martha's Vineyard once. It is ridiculously unfair how good looking she is.

Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 936full-alexandra-daddario

Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Alexandra%20Daddario-SGG-090661
holy fuck those eyes

153Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 am

WCPhils

WCPhils
New User

moscaespañol wrote:
holy fuck those eyes
I know, right?

They're fucking crazy

Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Alexandra_Daddario__The_2010_MTV_Movie_Awards_-_June_6_007

Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Alexandra-Daddario-53

Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 KZ61d

154Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I've seen her before, but can't really recall in what...

155Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 ScreenShot2012-12-28at033551_zpsb155cb47

This was posted in ylyl on UG

156Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Not really into redheads

157Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:11 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Why not? I thought all guys thought redheads are hot?

158Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That's a pretty false statement. Redheads are kind of a niche.

159Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Redheads are really hot imo.

160Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

You are a niche kinda guy so you are just supporting Grungie's point. Razz Redheads are usually "special" ladies and most of the redhead chicks I know are a little psyco.

161Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

What do you mean i'm a "niche" guy?

And besides, i think we all know that i won't find a non psycho chick that i can sustain a real relationship with.

162Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:What do you mean i'm a "niche" guy?

And besides, i think we all know that i won't find a non psycho chick that i can sustain a real relationship with.

Most of the things you like is a little out of the ordinary. It's not a bad thing.

163Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Alcholic is niche

164Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Oh, ok Razz

165Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:09 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

So can I post pics of chicks I think are hot without being judged as a lesbian?

166Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

yes

167Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

debbie wrote:So can I post pics of chicks I think are hot without being judged as a lesbian?
Like lesbians are a bad thing Surprised

168Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:yes

Is that yes on the posting or yes on the I will be judged or yes on both?

169Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:15 pm

WCPhils

WCPhils
New User

170Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:yes

Is that yes on the posting or yes on the I will be judged or yes on both?

The first

171Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 am

JoelCarli

JoelCarli

Sometimes I feel as if I'm one of the few if not only guy who prefers "modest" girls. Like, I'm less penchant towards those who go out of their way to pose for near-naked pics or sexualized ones. It must be the gallant, romantic gentleman within talking Wink

That being said, Susan Coffey is gorgeous.

172Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm a jerk, but yes, Susan Coffey is gorgeous. I have her rare nudes saved.

173Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 am

JoelCarli

JoelCarli

I'd feel weird going out with a model. Something about strangers all over the world lusting over her just puts me off, I dunno.

174Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:19 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Meh, if you really like this girl, then you wouldn't be bothered by something trivial like this.

175Pictures of Hot Chicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Hot Chicks Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 am

JoelCarli

JoelCarli

Yeah, of course. Though it's not like I'm looking for anything atm anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum