Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever??

+3
sleestaks
Pagan
oliver0590
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? Sun May 06, 2012 1:26 am

Pagan

Pagan

Pretty sure you did =D

27Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 am

behind_you

behind_you
New User

Isn't this the game that everybody considers as the CoD wannabe?

I hate CoD btw

28Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? Sat May 12, 2012 8:18 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I just hate COD because I'm not a fan of FPS's.

Apparently BF3 is the COD wannabe that's > COD

29Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Pagan

Pagan

behind_you wrote:
I hate CoD btw

Very overrated. It's like a pretty good joke: Entertaining at first, but not fun the tenth time you've experienced it, even if it is told differently.

30Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Battlefield 3 the best game ever?? Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Most people seem to dislike CoD because CoD fans suck.

Don't tell anyone, but I do like CoD. Not the multiplayer really, unless it's just me and my bro against bots.
It feels really lightweight and responsive, and is very arcade-like, which is what I like about it. Most other generic cookie-cutter military shooters that i've played feel clunky and it seems like my character weighs 500 pounds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum