Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you see in it?

+4
Elseb1990
Pagan
Grungie
Naiwen
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Deftones are pretty metal \m/

27What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

\m/

28What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

\m/

29What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

\m/

30What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

did you guys just have a moment or something?

31What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Dammit Debbie!

\m/

32What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm

nolvorite

nolvorite
New User

either my mood has to be on extreme rock mode or angry to be able to listen to metal music
but seriously the fact that most people underestimate just how well metal players play their instruments is what bothers me

33What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I think they sometimes overestimate it.

34What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:I think they sometimes overestimate it.
don't even say that. you take that back and apologize. There are none better than metal guitarists.

\m/

35What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I disagree

\m/

36What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

dude i was diagnosed with pdd at a very young age,and i'm a furry and such and we can't be trolls so apologize.

\m/

that was really hard to type

37What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I'm a furry too. My inner fursona is a horse. Wanna see screenshots of my second life account?

\m/

38What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

Pagan

Pagan

This so much

If anything, the fact that metal musicians are trying to prove this as often as they can is what is making a majority of it boring and just fast/technical without any substance.

Of course not all metal bands are like that, but, like any genre, metal sure does have its load of shit as well as its great bands. I think, with all of these little local scenes and the rise of the metal subculture, we are definitely past the point where most don't recognize the technicality in metal music,

39What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pagan wrote:

This so much

If anything, the fact that metal musicians are trying to prove this as often as they can is what is making a majority of it boring and just fast/technical without any substance.

Of course not all metal bands are like that, but, like any genre, metal sure does have its load of shit as well as its great bands. I think, with all of these little local scenes and the rise of the metal subculture, we are definitely past the point where most don't recognize the technicality in metal music,

It seems like lots of metal plebes all magically know how to play guitar, and have some generic LTD with EMG's and a Line 6 Spider 3 amp.

I was a badass and had (still) a First Act Cool

40What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 am

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Stoner metal is best metal \m/

41What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

No nigga, it's all about post-technical-progressive-doom-thrash metal

42What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

lol...i'm loving this

43What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You better

\m/

44What do you see in it?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you see in it? Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Just locking this since this thread is really off topic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum