Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pictures of Sexy Guitars

+6
moscaespañol
Hostpro
sevmc22
Naiwen
Skathi
Grungie
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Paul-Gilbert-Fireman-Guitar-e1278987542891

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 PRS_Custom_24_7

27Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

What model is that Ibanez? I'm not familiar with that.

28Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Fireman. It's a Paul Gilbert sig.

29Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It kind of looked like the Iceman but not, so I wasn't sure

30Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Yeah, he flipped the iceman and changed some stuff.

31Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Fender_Classic_Player_Telecaster_Thinline_Deluxe_Black_MX10064298_1

If I saw this, I might have picked this over my Telecaster since it's the same price.

32Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I never really liked teles...

I think it's because of the square shape, looks bad IMO... Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 3392635135

33Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Not gonna lie, I hated Teles until about 6 months ago. Then I played my current Tele which is this:

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Fender-Modern-Player-Telecaster-Plus-MN-CT_4

Though technically I'm just playing a strat in a tele body. I only started checking those out after digging Radiohead, RATM and Soundgarden who all use Telecasters.

34Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

A Fender Marauder with the mufuggin triple bucker:

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Fender_modern_player_marauder_lpblue

35Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Posting here instead of bass thread, because not bass

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 103691976-739x400-0-0_Gibson+Gibson+BB+King+Ltd+Amethyst+Purple

Dat guitar.

36Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

That guitar makes me think of Taylor Swift. No idea why, it just does.

37Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 am

Obair

Obair
New User

If you can handle how amazing this guitar is.

I present; Mosrites DanaMite Wave.

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 DANAMITE_M.Red_RGB_0

38Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Obair wrote:Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 DANAMITE_M.Red_RGB_0

I tried to find a gif of someone vomiting and violently bashing their head into a wall until they died, despite knowing it would be gore and I would be banned for it, but couldn't find one.

39Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Inst

Y U NO LIKE ODD GITTARS?

40Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 DV016_Jpg_Large_H77388.002_jackpot_white_R

a Dwight Yoakam signature Cool

41Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Obair

Obair
New User

inst wrote:
Obair wrote:Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 DANAMITE_M.Red_RGB_0

I tried to find a gif of someone vomiting and violently bashing their head into a wall until they died, despite knowing it would be gore and I would be banned for it, but couldn't find one.

You don't have to lie to impress me Wink

I know you like it Very Happy

42Pictures of Sexy Guitars - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Sexy Guitars Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

don't worry
i jus playin hard 2 get

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum