Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song of the day!

+16
xConcealerx
carlcockatoo
The Empyrean
Mr. Grieves
nastyn8
Volpe
jglover4168
xPurp420
inst
moscaespañol
Elseb1990
sleestaks
Pagan
biasa199
Grungie
debbie
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 39]

876Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I like the fusion sound, but that fretless bass puts me off a bit. I don't like the sound of a fretless. Guthrie is an outstanding guitarist though, I'll give him that.

877Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

This is for Debbie:

878Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:37 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

debbie wrote:I got pickles, pickles I got... Not singing I love pickles. Couold still be you.
But I don't got pickles. I never have pickles.

Ever.

879Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:42 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie wrote:This is for Debbie:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

880Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I'm back to the madness phase apparently

881Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I'm sorry, but that is just horrible. I tried to listen to more than 1:30 but it was too bad. Why would anyone think that is good music? or find it relaxing to listen to? Not my cup of tea... I tried, but can't.

882Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

1. Listening to 1:30 is not enough to judge a 7:45 song.
2. If you had listened more you would've heard the harmony part and the acoustic part.
3. It does relaxes me. I like the complexity.
4. You don't have to like what i like, just don't disrespect my taste.

883Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:47 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:1. Listening to 1:30 is not enough to judge a 7:45 song.
2. If you had listened more you would've heard the harmony part and the acoustic part.
3. It does relaxes me. I like the complexity.
4. You don't have to like what i like, just don't disrespect my taste.

Let's start from the bottom:

4. I don't like, and I'm allowed to voice my opinions. Voicing my opinions is not disrespecting you. Know the difference.
3. Thats not complexity, it a clusterfuck.
2. I don't like songs that are too long, and if I can't get the trend of the song after 1:30 minutes, then you've lost me.
1. I heard a little, but still not fantastic enough to make me sit and listen to the whole thing.

0. At least I listen to the songs people post here. So you should rather say, "thanks debs for considering my song in your busy life. I am humbled that a great deity like you would even consider my taste in music" or something like that. Razz

tl;dr I gave it a whirl and did not like.

884Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:54 am

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

debbie wrote:4. I don't like, and I'm allowed to voice my opinions. Voicing my opinions is not disrespecting you. Know the difference.

mhmm lol

And i do take the time to listen to most of what people post here, i just don't comment on it because no one wants to hear "what you like is bad"...

You like black metal?

885Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:06 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Grungie wrote:This is for Debbie:

I'll see your vid and raise you this.

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
debbie wrote:4. I don't like, and I'm allowed to voice my opinions. Voicing my opinions is not disrespecting you. Know the difference.

mhmm lol

And i do take the time to listen to most of what people post here, i just don't comment on it because no one wants to hear "what you like is bad"...

You like black metal?

You have alreday admitted (countless times) that you like music that a lot of people don't, hence you are going to get a lot of people that will disagree with your taste. Don't take it too personal. If you say you don't like my music I'll just say "meh" and move on. No fuss.

I don't like black metal.

886Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

I don't take it personally, especialy on the interwebz... Song of the day! - Page 36 3392635135

887Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

888Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Tbh I don't listen to anything anyone posts in here Razz
Not even mine. I listen to a short bit of it on youtube to make sure it's the right song, then I post it.

In accordance with the original intent of this thread, this song has been stuck in my head since I thought of it and started singing it in the shower yesterday.

889Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:30 am

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

moscaespañol wrote:That sure is a weird way to spell n8, you two.

He's not even wearing Polo. How the fuck could that be me?

damn son where'd you find this

890Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

891Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

I still haven't listened to Dos or Tre Surprised

892Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I figured you of all people did

893Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:38 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

no need to.

>green day

894Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Grungie wrote:I figured you of all people did

Haven't had time to.

895Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I had fun yesterday listening to all 3 back to back.

896Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:43 am

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

897Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

How much do you want to be japanese, inst?

898Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Does anyone not wish to be master race?

899Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I thought Aryans were the superior master race?

900Song of the day! - Page 36 Empty Re: Song of the day! Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 pm

inst

inst
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

Nah, they lost that privilege when America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum