Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is your favorite Sports event??

+6
debbie
Grungie
paulpierce34
The Third Venus Sister
RockTalk
ProClerk1
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which is your favorite Sports event?? Empty Which is your favorite Sports event?? Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 pm

ProClerk1

ProClerk1
New User

Sports event is Super Bawl.I'm very excited to watch Super Bowl what about you ?

RockTalk

RockTalk
New User

The Champions League or The World Cup for me Smile

http://www.therumbleproject.com

The Third Venus Sister

The Third Venus Sister
New User

Talledega 500. I love NASCAR. Which is your favorite Sports event?? 3147896512

paulpierce34

paulpierce34
New User

NBA Finals Very Happy Go Celtics!

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Woah, I'm not doing my job here, why is this under movies?

Moved.

6Which is your favorite Sports event?? Empty Re: Which is your favorite Sports event?? Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

lol. Not a big sports fan. Maybe a little bit of F1, but thats it.

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

Any MMA event...I love watching technical strikers, and also BJJ matches...sounds like it'd be hard to watch, but once you start training in it, you really grow to appreciate the back and forth chess game of it

And of course Stanley Cup is coming up! haven't really been following hockey this season, sort of busy, but I'll catch the playoffs and finals...

oliver0590

oliver0590
New User

RockTalk wrote:The Champions League or The World Cup for me Smile

Have to agree with you here.. You can't beat Football events (soccer).. Although I have to admit I'm more of a fan of derby matches than the big stage.. you cant beat the el classico, or the manchester derby!!

9Which is your favorite Sports event?? Empty Re: Which is your favorite Sports event?? Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Pagan

Pagan

NBA Finals for me.
Next would be the rugby world cup. It's kind of like the world cup meet superbowl. Go Springboks!
I'm really not a big football fan but I really like the atmosphere during World Cup games. Everyone's got their flags on their cars, running around looking like idiots with their plastic trumpets and vuvuzelas last time. Everyone is crazy, but we're crazy together. Crazy and proud. It's really cool and you really don't get energy this huge for any other event (not for as long either, that's for sure).
Superbowl's okay I guess. It's only good if the game is good and exciting. Otherwise it drags on and on and on and oh, commercials. American football can either be freaking exciting or just a big boring mess.

10Which is your favorite Sports event?? Empty Re: Which is your favorite Sports event?? Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm

xPurp420

xPurp420
New User

My favorite sports event is the NBA finals!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum