Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like Harry Potter?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you like Harry Potter? Empty Do you like Harry Potter? Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 am

ProClerk1

ProClerk1
New User

Do you like Harry Potter?

foh me:

"Like" is an under statement.

2Do you like Harry Potter? Empty Re: Do you like Harry Potter? Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:40 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I haven't read all of the books, but I've seen almost all of the movies. I think the only I haven't seen was the Order of the Phoenix

3Do you like Harry Potter? Empty Re: Do you like Harry Potter? Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I have all the books. I like it, but it stopped being children books when the characters started dying - imo.

4Do you like Harry Potter? Empty Re: Do you like Harry Potter? Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You also notice that in the movies too. If you look at the lighting effects in the movies, it used to be bright and happy in the earlier movies, but in the newer ones, you notice that the lighting in the movies have gotten darker as the books themselves get darker in content.

5Do you like Harry Potter? Empty Re: Do you like Harry Potter? Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

My uncle gave me the first 2 books in the series, but they were in Afrikaans. The rest of the series I have in English. When I started reading them not a lot of ppl knew about the books yet in my neck of the woods. We were only about 3 girls that read it, but when that third book came out everybody started reading it and followed it. Then the preaching in the churches started that it was satanic and that it is brainwahing our youth..you know, the usual, but that didn't stop the little heathens from reading it. I just love the readability of the books, its very flowy and not too difficult to read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum