Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone remember...

+6
ATiRAGEPRO
Skathi
Jay
debbie
Grungie
agentmanningctu
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Does anyone remember... - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone remember... Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

kuma-kid wrote:Does anyone remember... - Page 2 SKSTQ

OH... OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT AWFUL PIECE OF CRAP! that thing is a nightmare in the hands of children!

4th grade

EVERYONE had to learn. and my school didn't let us take them home to practice so we basically just sounded horrible forever. they even had us practice in the auditorium which had echoes so crazy that your footsteps sounded like gunshots. so imagine what 32 recorders sounded like.

Sounds like music from the heavens Razz

27Does anyone remember... - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone remember... Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Skathi

Skathi
New User

ATiRAGEPRO wrote:That's strange. I never had to learn that in music class at all back then. You just pick an instrument and just use it back in my day.

Why would that ever be a requirement or aid for learning anything other than a breath instrument? It has nothing to do with percussion, strings, or piano other than the fact that it could hit similar notes!

I never HAD to learn it, It wasn't actually part of class, it was an extra class. I switched to guitar after a year.

http://www.metaltavern.com

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum