Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard.

+3
Pagan
debbie
Grungie
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Let's keep this thread clean, if it starts turning into a shitstorm I'm closing this.

Let's start:

"Condoms go on after sex right?"

she was srs

2Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

LOL!

One girl's solution to global warming: "They should just build like these huge air conditioners right across the globe and then it won't be so damn hot..."

And yes...she was srs too

3Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

^ ............I am speechless...

4Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I know right?! I lol'ed so hard when I saw the video.

5Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 am

Was she a blonde?

6Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I was fixing a friend's computer, she had tons of viruses, so I installed an antivirus program.

Her computer got fucked up again later, so I had to fix it again.

"Where's the antivirus program I put on here?"

"oh, it wouldn't let me play some of my games so I uninstalled it"

Evil or Very Mad

7Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:52 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

sum41rox wrote:Was she a blonde?

Unfortunately, yes... Girls like that just fuel the stereotype. *sigh*

LOL! That is sadly not the first time I've heard that kind of story. I always think to myself, can't they make the connection that maybe, just maybe, the anti-virus blocks it for a good reason?

8Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yeah, some people are computer retarded.

Not a comment, but this cover of Killing in the Name is godawful.

shit video

9Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:02 pm

debbie wrote:
sum41rox wrote:Was she a blonde?

Unfortunately, yes... Girls like that just fuel the stereotype. *sigh*

LOL! That is sadly not the first time I've heard that kind of story. I always think to myself, can't they make the connection that maybe, just maybe, the anti-virus blocks it for a good reason?

lol, that's what I thought. Although I know some blondes that' arent like that, and I also know some brunets that act like blondes Razz

10Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Time to bump this thread.

We had a health test in middle school. You know those start-of-the-year tests that are meant to be extremely easy just so the teacher knows what level everyone is at? Well, it was in health class so all of the questions were simple, like "true or false: men have ovaries" or whatever.

This one guy got two questions in particular wrong. The first being "the penis as a bone in it" (I guess because of the term boner but seriously). That wasn't his finest hour, but this next one was. The question was "testicles are round in shape". He put false. We all started laughing when he asked why it was wrong.

He then stood up and yelled "Well it's not like I look down there when I shower or something!"

None of us made a sound. This guy must have been 16. I will never forget this moment.

11Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lol I know idiots like that.

I love when people find out I'm Azn and I have some idiot ask me "do you eat cereal with chopsticks?"

12Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Pagan

Pagan

The absolute fucking worst is when people find out I'm from South Africa.
Some of them just cannot and will not accept that I am not black.
"But Africans HAVE to be black! Are you a small percent black or something?"
I always end up having to "name one country in Africa that isn't predominantly black", to which I say "Egypt".

Then there are idiots that 1) don't know that Africa is a continent and not a country and 2) don't know that South Africa is a country and not a group of countries at the bottom of Africa.

After I win those battles, I finally have to try and convince people that I can be Greek and South African at the same time. Such a struggle. The worst is at airports where my grandma and uncle and shit will be kept longer than usual because the people there can't understand why white people have an African passport. It's ridiculous.

13Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Yeah, I love when I tried proposing that point on UG I got bitched at saying that even though you guys came from Africa, you still can't call yourselves African American because you're not "part of that culture"

I do remember Black people in my high school doing their family tree and tried to say that their great grandma was an Egyptian princess, yet little knowing that they haven't had their own royalty for several hundred years.

14Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Pagan wrote:The absolute fucking worst is when people find out I'm from South Africa.
Some of them just cannot and will not accept that I am not black.
"But Africans HAVE to be black! Are you a small percent black or something?"
I always end up having to "name one country in Africa that isn't predominantly black", to which I say "Egypt".

Then there are idiots that 1) don't know that Africa is a continent and not a country and 2) don't know that South Africa is a country and not a group of countries at the bottom of Africa.

After I win those battles, I finally have to try and convince people that I can be Greek and South African at the same time. Such a struggle. The worst is at airports where my grandma and uncle and shit will be kept longer than usual because the people there can't understand why white people have an African passport. It's ridiculous.

Well well well, another one from our lovely dark continent. Where in SA are you from?

15Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Pagan wrote:
Thank you thank you. I was born in South Africa actually =O I'm from Johannesburg.

I answered it for you Debbie

16Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Thank you grungie Smile lol

17Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Yeah I was there for the first few years of my life, lived in Zimbabwe when I was 5 then moved to Canada and have been here ever since.

18Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

oh ok, so you are one of those what we call international babies.

19Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I has dual citizenships tis awesome.

20Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:51 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I've never been out of my country before, the closest I got was on the border of namibia on the orange river (which is the border line between us and them) but that's it.

21Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Ahaha yeah pretty much!

It's pretty normal in Canada so it isn't that weird to know that someone is from Mongolia and has Puerto Rican and Icelandic heritage or something completely random. It's when I visit the states that this kind of shit happens. Well, there are a few idiots up here as well, of course. Like that time I had to explain to someone that the sun was not a planet.

22Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I think it's because most United Statians don't know much about places outside of their own state, sometimes city depending on where you live.

23Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Well every country has its fair share of morons, I guess. They're just promoted a lot in the United States, especially through reality shows.
It's really sad to be honest. The day my friend had to explain to someone what Ethiopia is and who Martin Luther King was was the day I finally gave up on humanity.

24Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Hahahahaha, the sun a planet? Wtf ppl...

25Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Empty Re: Stupidest Comment You've Ever Heard. Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I can kind of understand Ethiopia, but I'm surprised with MLK. Since I live in the South it's impossible not to know about him since he's whored out to us. Black people will lever let you live it down. Also he was shot here in Memphis so that's a little local history.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum